Growster Diary

• Thread starter Growster240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growster240

Growster240

I'm helping a friend in need to grow some weed and I thought I may as well do a diary.

Super Skunk Auto in 20L pots
The lamp is a Z5 from www.ledtonic.com

Growster diary
Growster diary 2
Growster diary 3
Growster diary 4

Growster240

Growster240

The first pictures are 4 days after they were transplanted to pots from toilet paper. In the second post, they are 13 days. In this post, they are 19 days old. Thought I might add that, lol.
They are absolutely increasing in volume. The left one still has a lead over the right one, although it seems the difference has decreased a little since the last post.

Started watering with Bio Bizz around 5 days ago.
I want to add that both my friend and I are pretty inexperienced with this. Learning by doing :)

Growster240

Growster240

Day 26

The left plant has taken the lead again. It has a different morphology and I am not sure why. They both have the same of everything but has advanced differently. I am not able to check on the plants very often as it is some distance away from where I live, only once or twice a week.

To be honest, I am not completely sure if we will be able to finish this grow. It is not legal where we live and we thought our chosen spot would be safer than it is. we'll see how this goes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Day 26

The left plant has taken the lead again. It has a different morphology and I am not sure why. They both have the same of everything but has advanced differently. I am not able to check on the plants very often as it is some distance away from where I live, only once or twice a week.

To be honest, I am not completely sure if we will be able to finish this grow. It is not legal where we live and we thought our chosen spot would be safer than it is. we'll see how this goes.

Lookin’ real nice. Hope you can finish.

And different seeds even from the same pack/strain can grow out different phenotypes. So the plants can be quite similar or very different sometimes.

Erick31876

Erick31876

That sucks. I hope you can finish your grow man. It's not legal where I'm at either.just make sure you don't tell anyone about it or where it is.

Growster240

Growster240

Thank guys for your support. Yeah, I hope so too, even though we haven't come super far in the grow, there's still some time, money and energy put into it.

And different seeds even from the same pack/strain can grow out different phenotypes. So the plants can be quite similar or very different sometimes.

Cool. Will be fun to see how it all turns out. Hopefully, there will be some new pictures for you to inspect in about a week :) Will definitely keep you posted

Growster240

Growster240

Day 33

Alright, guys. I was able to snag a few pictures a couple of days ago but never came around to uploading them. Figured it would be a good day to upload it today.

They are doing very well, actually. We decided to flip the BLOOM switch now as well, as they seem to enter flowering. What a lovely function. The size is still a bit uneven but we are just glad they got to live another week. Let's hope for one more!

Happy 420 everyone :)

Growster240

Growster240

Day 72
Hey guys, it's been a while.

Shortly after the last post, we had to move the grow to a new location. We were about to just give up but it felt like abandoning a child, so we couldn't.

We moved the plants just when a photoperiod ended. We covered them with black garbage bags to fuck as little as possible with their sleep. The drive was about 1,5h away and they were just a bit too high to smoothly sit upright in my car. They were tilted in a 45 degrees angle with a shitload of MacGyvering, but I guess we made it work in the best way possible.

The new location was very far away from where we live, at another friends house. He really has no interest in this type of activities but wanted to help us out and I guess he also was a little curious about the forbidden herb (lol).
After this we haven't been able to tend to the plants at all, only having to trust him to take care of it. We've gotten pictures sent to us and even had a few video calls, but it's not the same as being able to inspect the ladies ourselves.

Either way, I'm a bit behind with this update, but I just got these pictures sent to me so I figured I should update you all.

They have stretched a lot since we left them at his house. Unfortunately, there has been pretty much no pruning and/or tieing since then, and I'm pretty sure the position of the lamp/plants haven't been optimal.

Top Bottom