Growth Pattern of Chem91 Skunk Va CUT

• Thread starter Jmaes Mabley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the growth characteristics of the Original Clone Chemdog 91 Skunk Va ? I already know how good it is.
More Sativa/Indica structure?
Fast/Slow Growth... I consider fast growth Mr Nice Super Silver Haze as my base line, especially stretch in flowering....
I know the true genetics are unknown...for Chemdog 91
Can it be grown into a large bush fairly fast??
Veg 60 days under 1000w Hortilux HPS and at least a 10 gallon container. More like 15-20. Promix Bx.
Far Apart/Close/Medium Internode spacing?
How much Stretch, in Flowering???
Bud structure?
What is production sq/m.. Ive "Heard" up to 1lbs- 1.25lbs?

Buddy has been growing the Dominion Skunk which has Chemdog 91 Va in it.... Chemdog 91 Va x SSSC Sk1 x Chemdog 91 Va x SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1.
It grows pretty slow, and low yield, but quality is top of the heap. It will do only 8oz-10oz in this above time frame.
Mr Nice SSH buddy has can do 24oz in 20G Promix Bx, at its best. Usually no less than 18oz per plant/1000w 4 x 4. Bent/Trained Horizontally. 60 day veg from rooted 8 inch clone.
I procured an original phylos tested Chemdog 91 Skunk Va clone, and gave it to my buddy to make a mother out of, and would like to know the growth pattern ect, from this plant.

SinCity

SinCity

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the growth characteristics of the Original Clone Chemdog 91 Skunk Va ? I already know how good it is.
Fast/Slow Growth... I consider fast growth Mr Nice Super Silver Haze as my base line, especially stretch in flowering....
Veg 60 days under 1000w Hortilux HPS and at least a 10 gallon container. More like 15-20. Promix Bx.
Bud structure?

Buddy has been growing the Dominion Skunk which has Chemdog 91 Va in it.... Chemdog 91 Va x SSSC Sk1 x Chemdog 91 Va x SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1.
It grows pretty slow, and low yield, but quality is top of the heap. It will do only 8oz-10oz in this above time frame.
Mr Nice SSH buddy has can do 24oz in 20G Promix Bx, at its best. Usually no less than 18oz per plant/1000w 4 x 4. Bent/Trained Horizontally. 60 day veg from rooted 8 inch clone.
I procured an original phylos tested Chemdog 91 Skunk Va clone, and gave it to my buddy to make a mother out of, and would like to know the growth pattern ect, from this plant.

i've grown the parent. hp 13. clone only. exact origins unknown, but it's most likely an afghani indica crossed with a thai sativa. it was given to my boyfriend at the time by a family member of his in 1990. he gave a cut to jj--and jj and pbud hermied it and crossed it (with massachusets super skunk i think) and developed the line from there. after my boyfriend gave a cut to jj, i can't really speak to what was done.

Last edited:
SinCity

SinCity

Bud structure?

the hp 13 i grew is not going to be exactly like the contemporary chem line. but it will be definitely sativa-leaning. hp 13 was super lanky and leggy. very wispy bud structure. about as bad a vegetative and flower structure as you can get. super low yielder and took forever to finish. very finicking. but THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD OR WILL HAVE. i'm ruined. i'm hoping my return to indoor in a couple of weeks with an initial collection of seeds will have a pheno that gets close.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Ive been told with a lot of light, and soil the Chemdog 91 Sk Va cut can get really big, and is a big producer.

Probably will try crossing it with some Dynasty Genetics Super Silver Cough Male(s), Connoisseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, and Swami Organic Seeds Blue Orca Haze, and 84 NL5 x Nevils 88 NL5/Haze F4 Called NL5 Bx1. This is the original cut, before it was taken to Holland

I cant wait to go through a complete run of the Chemdog 91 though. Be a while before any crossing, and that will be mainly to preserve some good genetics. Its harder to find good males, than females.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Going to take some cuts of the Chem91skva mother in a few days. Cant wait to try it. Ive seen some killer photos on... Instagram.....#chemdog91 of the verified cut. Super frosted. Have the mother under 1000w Gavita 1700e

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I grew and am growing another chem SKVA x Bag of oranges. 1st was chem leaning and so is this one. Stretchy wih long internodes but made dense chem smelling and tasting buds with just a hint of orange citrus in the background.

Picky feeder. And i had some nutrient issues but still yielded 3.5 oz with 6 weeks from sprout veg in a 3 gallon pot of ocean forest and fertilized with pure blend pro.

Under 600 hps.

Quite potent with a strong body buzz despite the more sativa leaning structure.

NugNutz

NugNutz

Im currently on my second run of two different Chemdog 91(sk va)bx1 by elite kings genetics. I'm running both phenos again because mybfirst run I had older plants 6 months plus , and i was combating pm from another strain in the room. The difference in these phenos is one had long sativas like stems with further appart node spancing and the other seemed to branch out like a tree limb. Could be the training and irrigular light and different lights. Both were gassy with no fruit or citrus.. just pure gas. One was like kerosene slick. When i was trimming the terps were radiating like fumes. My bare skin got irritated just sitting over the buds while trimming. That was pheno 2. Pheno 3 was the tree like, kinda indica. Not as terpy but more buds. Had issues so the nugs were not big or dense. Covered in trichomes and made some bubble hash. This round im using tents, my girls are healthy, happy and going to give me their full pitential.

20201008 025043

Latest posts

Top Bottom