Growths?

• Thread starter MrBaer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBaer

MrBaer

Wedding cake. Advanced nutrients. 2x2x4 tent. Two fans plenty of air circulation. 230 CFM exhaust fan. I keep my humidity in VPD range. Avg temps 78F - 82F.
I was going to let continue to grow for one more week before flushing, but changes in my plant last week made me start flushing yesterday.
I developed Rusty spots on my leaves, which has not been unusual at the end of my grow, however, this time it accelerated kind of quick.
There also seems to be some type of new growth in my flowers.
I don't know if this has any bearing, this plant accidentally flowered due to power outages in my area, it was already old enough, so I'm not sure if this was a factor.
I was curious if it was trying to revert back to veg, but I have been on consistent 12/12 lighting for several weeks. Concerning the rust spots, I'm researching that too. the first thing to come to mind was calcium deficiency. I am on well water, and calcium should not be an issue, but I did add Cal mag supplement with my feeding last week.
Not worried, no sign of bugs, harvesting in 2 weeks, just would like to know if anyone is familiar with this so I can get some answers. Knowledge is power.

Growths
Growths 2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nanners! She is reversing and trying to pollinate herself. Looks like too much nutes.

Pick the light colored growths off and give water only next time at least. A light misting of water will disable the pollen if tjere was any.

Read about nanners or female weed plant sex reversal.

MrBaer

MrBaer

Nanners! She is reversing and trying to pollinate herself. Looks like too much nutes.

Pick the light colored growths off and give water only next time at least. A light misting of water will disable the pollen if tjere was any.

Read about nanners or female weed plant sex reversal.

Thank you very much!
Another lesson for me. This is the first time I've run max nutes, also a new strain for me. I've only grown White widow before. White widow burns easily.
That explains the shiny leaves too, I think. Like I said up top, I started flushing yesterday anyway. I'll follow your instruction when her lights come up tonight. Thx again.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yup, nanners from nute stress. Also being in bloom I assume you mixed that cal mag into hard water and then added bloom nutes? That's a recipe for locking out calcium and phosphorus. Add calcium supplements on their own when you're in bloom, if necessary.

Top Bottom