Gryphon and Redneck G13..

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

I got 100% germ and sprout on the Gryphons( and HJ's) but the Redneck G13 came from a different source and I think (hope) they got hot or something. I only got one to break soil :puke....

I will post up periodically (sp?) with progress shots..

Kuntjoose has my mouth watering with his Gryphon thread...I can't wait..

Gryphon and redneck g13
Gryphon and redneck g13 2
Gryphon and redneck g13 3
Gryphon and redneck g13 4
Gryphon and redneck g13 5
Gryphon and redneck g13 6
Gryphon and redneck g13 7
Gryphon and redneck g13 8
Gryphon and redneck g13 9
Gryphon and redneck g13 10
Motarebel

Motarebel

Wow! You are knocking it out at day 38,can't wait till they fatten up.Excellent work and give me a shout if your up to testing any new stuff.

Thanks and take care!

B

Buddy Hemphill

Nice work...7 out of 10 is pretty decent.

thanks homie !!

7 outa 10 is REEEEEEEEAL decent....lol.....

And they are all super hardy. There isnt a weakling (nutrient wise) in the group. Moto did an awesome job. I cant wait to smoke this shit!! Great expressions of phenos represented by an AMAZING array of fragrant smells...there is a lemony baby shit pheno. There is also (call me crazy) a pheno that smells like baseball park bubblegum..the old 2 cent kind. Maybe it will change...but I have had a couple of homies smell it and say the same thing. (And that little bitch is the number one sweller so far, also). This is all speaking of Gryphon.

The RNG13 looks like its gonna throw ball bats out! It has a classic G13 smell with a sweet sweet twist to it. Its candy. It is absolutely one of the the most vigorous plants at my house. It doesnt have a mainstem. It has a trunk.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good man. them plants are gonna have some nice size on them for sure.

Motarebel

Motarebel

That's funny about the RNG-13,it looked bubba dom in your first veg pic but now is definately a g-13 dom plant. In case anyone is interested the RedneckG-13 is Bubba kush x g-13/HP(m) x g-13/HP(m). I never dreamed it would turn out like that so i'm stoked,you should definately take a bow Buddy!

B

Buddy Hemphill

That's funny about the RNG-13,it looked bubba dom in your first veg pic but now is definately a g-13 dom plant. In case anyone is interested the RedneckG-13 is Bubba kush x g-13/HP(m) x g-13/HP(m). I never dreamed it would turn out like that so i'm stoked,you should definately take a bow Buddy!

Shit!.....YOU should take the bow homie!!!!

This was the ONE I popped.....lol......

I can only imagine what a choice of pheno's would be like!!!....(hint hint:makeup):)

Dude....7 out of 10 females in the Gryph........thats almost TOO good!!....Because I cant let a pheno go until its been SMOKED. I have more moms than I can deal with....(...I flowered the seed plants and kept genetics in 5" pots until I can see about the SMOKE man...the SMOKE!)

Mota....I just popped a 10 pack of sannies Heri IBL (6 girlies!)....thanks for the part you played in keeping those genetics alive, as well.

Hooray mota genes!

FWIW....I am running Sensi's g13/hp (Mr Nice) also. 5 outa 10 girls....they are NOWHERE as vigorous...smelly.....or BIG as my Gryph's...

I know there are different g13 and HP cuts. In case you didn't know...YOU GOT THE GOOD ONES!!!!...LOL.....your shit blows Sensi's out of the water....up onto the bank! .....Hindsight being 20/20.....I wish I had run a room full of Gryph7. That bitch is gonna be a brawler! I cant wait to puff puff (skip passing)....puff puff.(skip passing again).....puff puff....puff puff pufffffffffffffffffffff

P

primeform

sweet buddy. I was on the hunt for a good g13/hp that is how i found motarebel to begin with! So glad I didnt just buy the mr nice seeds from SS....

B

Buddy Hemphill

day 50. these are the gryph babies. the 1st pics were seed plants. these are clones of different phenos. Starting flush today. I cant really move the seed plants around to photo them anymore and the hps's make shitty pics.

DSC00408 800x600
DSC00409 800x600
DSC00410 800x600
DSC00411 800x600
DSC00412 800x600
DSC00413 800x600
DSC00414 800x600
DSC00415 800x600
DSC00416 800x600
DSC00417 800x600
G

gerardbutler79

Hey Buddy nice work. How's the smell comin off those gryphons?

Top Bottom