Gryphon & Double Koosh Grow

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Well guys as you can tell by the title I got me some Gryphon & Double Koosh to rock this go around. I alredy know this goona be some serious DANKNESS.
First the Lemon Thai from what i have herd is super frosty lemony goodness. And that crossed to the old school G13/hp which is deep hasy feuly dankness at it best, should prove to be an excellent mix.
Now the Double Koosh which is a Redneck Koosh f2 the makeup being pre98 Bubba Kush X G13/HP Im really excited to see how it turns out. I envision ultra frosty hashplant kush nuggets.
So all in all i got some awesome gear here and have some awesome smoke to look forward to. Thanx Mota!:rock

Alright to get started i germed 10 beans of each. I soaked em for about 16hrs in straight water. They all soaked it in and sank to the bottom. I then placed em in paper towels to germ out nicely then in to pots.
Here are some b4 and after shots.

Ill throw up some updates when they all pop up.

Gryphon  double koosh grow
Gryphon  double koosh grow 2
Gryphon  double koosh grow 3
Gryphon  double koosh grow 4
M

MASSES 420KING

okay brotha im here let me be the first to subscribe and wish you all the best karma and vibes to you and your garden

MARTA

MARTA

Sub'd as well...

I can't wait until my D.K. arrive! :clapping

I think it will really help with the pain and discomfort caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis.

FLB

FLB

first subscription...so excited to see genes I just won in action. Sounds like some tasty x's

M

MASSES 420KING

Sub'd as well...

I can't wait until my D.K. arrive! :clapping

I think it will really help with the pain and discomfort caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis.

have you tried motas herijuana that should deffinatly help one of my peoples has bone cancer and i go get her the blueberry superskunk and she can laugh and joke and is able to not be in pain i plan on growing the heri for her and my dad[eye cancer] it suks living in a non-med state even though im in the liberal north east the laws are still draconian i truly hope that your new genes will help you feel better NO ONE SHOULD SUFFER

MARTA

MARTA

Thank you for the recommendations and the kind words...

I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on traditional doctors and medicines such as the Disease Modifiers & TNF Blockers with little improvement.

I will definitely jump on the Herijuana from Mota that is supposed to drop very soon.

Where can I find some beans for the Kush Brothers Midnight Son?

I've been trying to find a cross using the M.V.T.F. for a while now. :D

Sorry, I still can't reply to PM's until I get my post count up.

M

MASSES 420KING

i know thats why i keep checking back give me a few min and ill try to locate it for you

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey guys thanks for stopping in hope u enjoy the show.
Def goona be some killer.
Yeh motas heri is strong from what i hear and the new romulan X herijuana (yet to be named) should be even more so. But lets try to keep things on topic, ok.

A few of the seedlings have broken ground and are doing splendidly, however about 4 or 5 of them have been hit fungus gnats. At least it appears as tho some crafty gnats have crawled down into the soil and laid eggs directly on the seeds. What i discovered after brushing off the dirt down to the seeds was that they were being eaten by little tiny ass kinda seethru slimy lookin worms. I believe them to be the larve but they still look really small. anyway i treated my soil, not to long ago with double death nematodes so i didnt think somthing like this would an issue. But its possible they were doa when i got them or they died in my fridge.
So the next course of action is to run right out and snag some mosquito dunks or the equivalent(anything with bacillus thuringiensis in it) and nuke these fukers. I hope the few that didnt get hit to bad will make it as i have to wait till the store opens in the morning.

Im uploading some pics of what i found let me know what you think. I tried to get as close a possible with my shitty 6mp kodak. In the second pic u can the eggs and larvae crawling all over the seed:animal0012::animal0012:
thats some scary shit. First time i saw em was kinda sureal like; the worm appeared to crawl up and around on to the top of the seed and stand on its tail then turn to me. teeth wide and growl like something you would see an alien bug do in a movie. Man i was really stoned.

Worm1
Worms2
M

MASSES 420KING

i have NEVER seen anything like that im so sorry dawg i hope you are able to resolve your issue and sorry wasnt tryin to jack your thread just tryin to help a med patient you know brotha so far good thread kuntjoose let us no how you fix the gnat issue

beezleb878

beezleb878

Make a deal with the bugs for all living long and prosper, until harvest time anyways hehe.

M

MASSES 420KING

hmmmm i think we need greenman420s advice with those he should know a good organic fix for that

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Excited to see what happends with these strains.. waitin for my mine. Best of luck w/ everything bro!

T

the Rock

Thank you for the recommendations and the kind words...

I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on traditional doctors and medicines such as the Disease Modifiers & TNF Blockers with little improvement.

I will definitely jump on the Herijuana from Mota that is supposed to drop very soon.

Where can I find some beans for the Kush Brothers Midnight Son?

I've been trying to find a cross using the M.V.T.F. for a while now. :D

Sorry, I still can't reply to PM's until I get my post count up.

he(Sannie) also has a heri x Chemdog D cross called extrema

Legacy420

Legacy420

Pulling up a chair for the grow. got some Gryphon on the way. Have a good Grow!

P

pacog

Looks Like Fungus Nat Larvae to me. The Dunk's work great for the Larvae, Some good old Neem Oil and some Yellow Sticky Trap to get rid of the Adults. Also insecticidal soap will work to get rid of the Adults as well.

Good Luck My Brotha. Hopefully not all the Little beans were attacked?

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Damn. Hey guys Thanks for comin by to check out my thread.
All is mostly well. Update on the bug situation, i treated with Bt and should be right as rain. I did lose 5 seedlings of each there were a couple that did pull thru after the bt treatment but were just to weak and didnt wanna baby em for a couple weeks to bring em back, so in the bin they went.
Anyway here are some shots of the vigorous healthy seedlings that are left.

100 1834
100 1835
100 1836
M

MASSES 420KING

nice come back kuntjoose it suks that you lost 10 babies and another 2 after but you did the smart move imo with not holding up progress

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Yeh Masses it is a little suky that i lost 10 or 5 of each but im tryin to stay positive, i just keep pretending they were the males of the bunch, lol.
anyway they are doing great. They both are showing great vigor. and the Double Koosh have the biggest leaves i have ever seen on a seedling.
here a couple shots to keep things interesting.
First 2 pics are Gryphon.

100 1840
100 1841
100 1843
100 1844
100 1845
Top Bottom