G's Second Run with Cali Connection Gear.

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Nice and healthy.. So when do you think you'll have some cuttings for patients. I'm planing to make the trip down there.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Nice and healthy.. So when do you think you'll have some cuttings for patients. I'm planing to make the trip down there.

About a month and a half, we have 8 moms total, and within a week we are gonna start hitting them with 2000 ppm's of nutes to grow them to 5 feet.

The little ones are from seed so we still have to sex them out.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Just cloned 20 Chem Valley's and 17 Raskals. They should be ready to go in the pots in 1 week.

:damnhippie:

IMG 01061
K

KUSHIEKUSH

I'm glad you started making raskal cuttings ur gonna kill all the other shops in the valley with those. I have about 20 right now 2 its gonna be a raskal og fest in my flower room. How much are your cuts gonna be g??

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I'm glad you started making raskal cuttings ur gonna kill all the other shops in the valley with those. I have about 20 right now 2 its gonna be a raskal og fest in my flower room. How much are your cuts gonna be g??

Well the target goal is 7 each, but without the finale numbers, Cant say, but they wont be more then 10.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Are those cuttings from your seeds?? Have they been sexed yet? Did you keep any males? Do u think people would buy these raskal og males for breeding? Makes u wonder ha. Hey gotta try and be the first to do stuff .who knows it just might work.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Are those cuttings from your seeds?? Have they been sexed yet? Did you keep any males? Do u think people would buy these raskal og males for breeding? Makes u wonder ha. Hey gotta try and be the first to do stuff .who knows it just might work.

no they are already sexed, but these are for us to grow for our patients. We have three momies that are regenerating right now, so when they come back another round of cuttings and they will be for our patients.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Ohh that sucks so then its gonna be bout a month or so before anyone gets any raskal cuttings?? I have rooted ones in coco I could donate u some to move u up to speed so those patients can get em sooner. Damn this is my 50th post I hope I can pm now. Lol

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Ohh that sucks so then its gonna be bout a month or so before anyone gets any raskal cuttings?? I have rooted ones in coco I could donate u some to move u up to speed so those patients can get em sooner. Damn this is my 50th post I hope I can pm now. Lol

If you have any sexed and ready Cali Connect Cuts bring them in, we would love to take a look at them. :afroweed:

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Yeah I do I have og raskals about 20 and I have some ogiesel also. U seem like good peeps so I wouldn't mind helping a fellow grower out.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Yeah I do I have og raskals about 20 and I have some ogiesel also. U seem like good peeps so I wouldn't mind helping a fellow grower out.

Cool, bring them by and maybe we can trade with some og and og bubba seeds. :afroweed:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... some great clones being grown here. I need to get my ass to Suite 215 very soon. I will def head there when I pickup my 1st custom tube in the Valley...

Top Bottom