GSC,chem 4, purple wreck and a few FPOG for fun!

• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

It's almost cloning round 2! What do you guys recommend for starter plugs I used root riots for my first shot with mixed results?

shawnskush

shawnskush

why do some decisions have to be so hard? I can only pick one for the next run

Patanjali

Patanjali

Girls are looking great shawn! Them are some tough choices on beans to drop! I'm agreeing with Big Sky - Alien Grenades would be my pick. Great work man! Can't wait to see the show!

;)

shawnskush

shawnskush

these are at day 21. The purple wreck has been a N whore all along Im thinking she still needs one last push of n since I see shes so light with the hps off.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yesterday cold and rainy today sunny and hot why is the weather in the bay so damn unpredictable!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I like a good Trainwreck once in a while...one with some better flavors would be great. I really wanted to get ahold of pack of those....never managed to.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Well it looks like I am a dumbass got into the garden and looking over plants last night only to realize what ive been thinking is GSC is actually cotton candy and we must have mixed up our clones trays:banghead: It looks like I only have 1 actual gsc going but it does look lovely and I do have a for sure gsc mom still for next round so its not the end of the world I just feel dumb lol.

TokinWhiteGuy

TokinWhiteGuy

Nice! Excited to see what that Chemdog #4 is going to look like!

R

Rob1

Everything's looking great man can't wait to see some harvest shots. Nice work.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Everything is looking good indeed.
What did you decide to pop? My recommendation would be the Chem urkle or tre stardawg. Seen nothing but goods from those lines and stardawg seems to be a killer for sure.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Well had to delay my pop til about 2 weeks from now but im gonna pop a full pack of JAWS altered states and half the pack of chem urkle and see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom