GSC crazy leaf formation

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
here are some shots of a GSC i have going and thought i would share some shots of these leaf formations. while not bastard weed so to speak, it is crazy looking if you ask me. maybe some of you guys have seen more stuff like this. i took some cuttings today in hopes my 2 jar clone system will give me a few more to play with. thanks for looking and and any thoughts you have. in case it matters this plant is in a two pot wicking setup. or duponics if your fancy 🤣

Gsc crazy leaf formation
Gsc crazy leaf formation 2
Gsc crazy leaf formation 3
Gsc crazy leaf formation 4
Nugg

Nugg

Yeah funny.cause it looks like a re-veg that's in trouble..🤷🏻‍♂️

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Yeah funny.cause it looks like a re-veg that's in trouble..🤷🏻‍♂️

i have sexed it or flowered it once yes and now back to flower after 2 weeks on re-veg.
trouble as in the droop or the formations themselfs?

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
The droop..it looks normal for a re-veg..
i'll keep a eye on it and see how it goes now that its back under good FS white light in the flower room. my veg tent still has burple lights. did i do that correctly in order to sex it? as it bring it to flower and back to veg to for more growth and cuttings then back?

Nugg

Nugg

Yes but may have went to long?. I just did the same to make sure what I had..think I went 5 days..I got leaves like that,but not as bad,it is now putting out regular leaf.it may very well come out of it..

Top Bottom