GSC - First Mainline Grow

• Thread starter FirstTimer1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FirstTimer1

FirstTimer1

Just wanted to share my second grow.

This Girl Scout Cookies is 51 days in from germ.
- seedling for 19 days
- day 32 of veg

It's been mainlined 3 times to produce 8 mains. I thought about going to 16 but decided to stay at 8 for my first mainline attempt.

Growing in a 2x2x4 tent and contemplating on maybe switching to flower soon. I'd like to run veg as long as I can but I'm not sure how tall this will grow during flower and don't want to outgrow the tent. It is currently 10" tall from soil. When would you suggest flipping to flower?

I haven't used fertilizers before but I amended my Happy Frog Ocean Forest with some additional 4-4-4 organic fert when potting. I plan on top dressing in some 4-4-4 all purpose organic fert when I switch to flower. Or would you suggest something like 4-8-4?

Any thoughts, tips or pointers are greatly appreciated.

Gsc   first mainline grow

Gsc   first mainline grow 2

FirstTimer1

FirstTimer1

FYI, I've got about 24" from the cannopy to the lights at the moment.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Looks good. Grew that strain a few times myself. Watch out for bud rot from week 6 on. Flowers for 9-10 weeks after flip.

FirstTimer1

FirstTimer1

Thanks for the input. How much did yours stretch when you went to flower? Trying to decide if I have room to veg some more.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

There's at least 2 different phenos. A tall lanky one and a short and squatty one. I only ever had the short and squatty one and they don't get taller than about 2.5' after a decent veg

FirstTimer1

FirstTimer1

Mine definitely seems to be a short and squatty one. Think I veg a bit more. Thank you!

Top Bottom