GSC from p.o..& some other treats

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

damn BUBBA if those were all next to nothing in cost just trash all those fuckers clean you op and get some good cuts from respectable ppl and/or places.....

good luck and choise wisely:mad:

P

paulycali

I got the Earthshaker Og from PO. Shits Fire if you ask me. You can pull some weight off her as well. It's got that straight fuel smell. What most people look for in an Og. You might wanna pick one up or you might not lol!

Good luck for sure

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

The cost was not worth all this B.S.
I done want anything from them ..I had es og ordered but I cancelled....there shit HERMED on me..WTF IS UP WITH THAT ..If platinum buba is unstable .how are the elite clones supposed to be stable?.I gotta watch em like there seedstock..checking everything for germs on a daily basis..why should I have to do that....my ogers is the keeper ...and the nana is just special...I'm gona post some pics soon..

Jaws...your rite....

EVOKE

EVOKE

i went to po last year in the spring time drove 2 hrs... what a bunch of conceited dicks.. anywhoo i got a few weak ass clones tahoe og and Chemdog D thats all they had they told me.... tahoe grew like shit so i tossed it... Chemdog D hermied on me tossed that shit too.....

Aligee

Aligee

broadmites coming out of that place for sure they have a thread on it not to mention there everywhere in Socal so be careful people .. pop them beans, not infected cuts!!!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

naw they got a partner like a year & a half ago whos cuts all have broadmites/tmv & it nearly destroyed the place. cant get rid of tmv & cant see broadmites so youre best to throw all that shitass gear away. i was thier biggest supporter at 1 time. i like the owners there but the genetics even tho good(ive grown outstanding dank from thier genetics) have disease/pest issues that cannot be overcome. sorry po. ive been told i even have credit for supplyin g the KO og they still have on the menu. i call it faux ho & still run it every grow. all the seed junkies can tell you ive got loads of experience with pos broadmites. throw it out. i got some beans you can try out.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

the first time i went there they had a strain called deep sleep.. p.o.#4 i belive.. its larry x pre 98.. so i asked the kid workin there what kind of pollen was used to make the cross..cuz we all know bubba males are hard to come by.or if it was stable . ((espesially when a strain that a place puts there name on.....cuz i asked him.. if it was gona herm on me or if i could run it in a perpetual grow.. the look of befuddelment was impressive.. i got a slight shoulder shrug..... & the go to answer '' we were gifted that strain i belive''....... so my first impression was a little muddled... i should have known better...... larry x buba....stupid me......its an impossible x... unless someone made a project out of it....so instead of the guy telling me that they used an afghani male to the buhba clone.. then several selections over the next few years resulting in an ibl form of buba ..........cuz thats what i think of when some one says they have a buba male....any whoo.....shame on me....... i was an eager beaver.....i had my 2 strains but i was impatient...i wanted variety......i got broads.....he also gave me a larry clone......i pulled a patch of PM of a leave the day i got her.....i almost shit myself cuz my set up is very optimal... the 4x8 tent has a 12.000btu ac inside it.....its pretty much sealed it a perfect enviroment..
so i trimmed the larry & i still have her to... i never had the larry clone... but itr seems very close to the ogers clone...probly the same...maqybe not....who knows... thjats why i wana do a side by side .

my ogers is faster so far...but the larry clone was overwattered so the roots arent as healthy as they should be..

who knows where this deep sleep male came from.....oh well....

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

Update on p.o. strains ..there isolated in a tent..thank jah .so now I find nanas on p.o.2..the afghani got pm..the herawona grew like shit..the hero Og is all full of pods, and smells like sativa garbage...the p.o.4 looks ok,but I bet it herms too..the p.o.7 looks like buba...so unfortunately the genetics are trash.so. here are some shots..theres a few others in there and I will post there progress next week

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Fuck P.O. and broad mites. I got some good strains from them but I paid the price.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Btw I had to kill everything and start over. I lost 3 rooms and 23 moms. Fuck broad mites

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

i lost the camera.. but oh well.. the platnum buba, and Chemdog D are outside & looking nice.. im in socal & we get 12/12 in winter outside.. so anyway. the hero og was trash. the cali love looks like the winner.. its larry x master..the larry x pre 98 is dank as well..the rest ....... well i wont fuck with em ever again.....i had to try it for myself.. i always do everything the hartd way...

Med420

Med420

Po stilll has broadmites??? They had them for about 2 years. Bubbakushkid I had to almost destroy my whole collection because of the braodmites from PO. It was because the owner would accept clones from lots of vendors. So a lot had PM, all sorts of pest etc etc. Trust me if you think ANY plants have broadmites TRASH them immediately. PO will tell you its easy to get rid of them but they cant for 2 years?? Trust me broadmites are almost impossible to get rid of. I used Avid, Forbid, Pylon and still these fucker came back. I had to make a co2 death chamber. 9000ppms of CO2 will kill anything.

BTW the POWER is just Sour Dubs and the Larry x bubba is a strain I made using original bubbba x Larry ogk Male.

Top Bottom