Gsc Leaves Curling

• Thread starter Brothai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brothai

hey you guys I have an issue and can’t seem to figure out the problem. I haven’t given my plant Nutes in 3-4 days and the leaves have been curling like this for a whole week now. And and I thought it was from N tox but it’s not. I have the lights about 25inchs above the canopy and it’s on a 18-6 light cycle but idk if it needs to be just put into flowering cause it’s in vegging right now I even used the sledge hammer that fox farms provides to flush it out just Incase I was wrong. But still the leaves are curling if any of my fellow growers can help me out or be much appreciated

Gsc leaves curling
Gsc leaves curling 2
Gsc leaves curling 3
B

Brothai

i checked the leaves and all around the plant as well and there is no signs of mites or any insects, is there anything else that you guys possibly think is the problem if it isnt spider mites? its been about a week now since the curling of the leaves so any suggest would help.

B

Brothai

4291BE94 A4CC 49A1 A3EF 5A954FE2271E
This is the canopy now. If any one can help me
Determine what the problem is please help. I don’t want to lose a plant especially this far in.

85CC4E9B D248 4A20 B7ED 455F45535C42
Phylex

Phylex

Have you checked your PH? What's the PH of your soil? What's the PH you water/feed with? What's the ppm and ph of your runoff? What are the environmental conditions of your tent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom