GSC My 4th DWC Grow

• Thread starter Lynch_Ironside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Good stuff... awesome time-lapse, I love watching them start to perk up just before lights on and then drop just before lights out... awesome how they know thier cycles
Thanks man! I’ll keep em coming. Started one yesterday that’ll run for a month, it’ll be really cool to see the buds develop.

sierra_indoors

sierra_indoors

Pretty sure I have root rot. @Aqua Man what enzymes do you recommend? I’ve been using hygrozyme any other options that are easier on the wallet?
I read your sticky for curing rot I have plenty of souther ag on hand but maybe only half a liter of enzymes, going to order more today but wanted your input first.
yo idk if you got it figured out yet but i grow in rdwc and you know the horror stories of pythium, i never have to worry about it again with this product Called SLF-100 from south cascade organics. its an enzyme that eats the pythium and salt build up. best part is you cant literally see it work. it will have a soapy look on top of your water until all the bad shit is gone and will go clear after cleansed.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

yo idk if you got it figured out yet but i grow in rdwc and you know the horror stories of pythium, i never have to worry about it again with this product Called SLF-100 from south cascade organics. its an enzyme that eats the pythium and salt build up. best part is you cant literally see it work. it will have a soapy look on top of your water until all the bad shit is gone and will go clear after cleansed.
Thanks for the info , I picked up rid x gonna run that for a while, but I’ll keep it in mind.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Plants seem to be doing well. I do have some tip burn going on. Ppm 500 probably a bit lower now and I’m still seeing top burn on new growth. Doing a res change tonight, started running silica agin, humidity is crazy high right now 75% waiting on dehu to arrive tomorrow.

I had stopped running silica because I read that it was a food source for the slime.

@Aqua Man what do you use for silica?

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Thanks for the info , I picked up rid x gonna run that for a while, but I’ll keep it in mind.
Edit: it’s bio clean not rid x, I’m not sure how I misremembered that but I think it has to do with the reefer 😂

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Went back to work a couple weeks ago and it’s been kicking my ass. Been checking the plants every other day and they seem to be doing well.

0FED528D F5C2 4D65 99C5 31C3C9D8C76B
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Quick update, my hoses were clogged with a light colored opaque slime for who knows how long, fixed that yesterday. Res temps are around 80f and I have, to my surprise, heated the concrete in the basement to 77f . So after this grow I think it might be time for a chiller. Hoping the cooler weather helps.

Here’s a time lapse of the stretch , I’ll try and do a full time lapse from seed to harvest next time.

Top Bottom