GSC X DUBKING and GOLDEN GATE KUSH X DUBKING TESTERS

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
First off, big thanks to @baba G for letting me test these.
I popped these seeds a couple weeks back, all popped their shells w/in 16 hours. I lost one of each from fungas knats but since each pack had 11 i got 10 of each. I ve been nukeing my veg room cuz im tired of knats. People say they are harmless but when u lose seedlings to them, they have overstayed their welcome.

Nothing much to look at yet, but since we are all visual, here u go.

bout 7 days or so
Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers

and a couple weeks in

Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers 2
Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers 3
Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers 4
Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers 5
Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers 6
Gsc x dubking and golden gate kush x dubking testers 7

I tried feeding them teas mostly in the begining but they look hungry to me so I stepped up on the base feeds with the salts.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Oh yeah you testing some straight fire dude. Can't NEVER go wrong with golden lion boy! Ill be peeping your flow. Im sure your gonna make the girls come and the boys run.
TMB
Respect

I agree @Gamrstwin36 , straight fire. Thanks for checkin in, once these girls get going ill keep this updated more.

Subbed up for the show for sure @baba G has gifted me some beans I plan to showcase soon too.

Word @shawnskush , lets see them beans pop homie.

Giddy up..I'll be watching,,esp those GSC crossed gals. A big kudos to Baba G, the lion tamer.

@kolah , glad to have u along mang, only one is a GSC cross, I made a mistake in the original thread title but Ive since edited it;)

Subed, looking forward to this.

Thnx for stopping by @MrRightBrain,
p.s. u must be left handed, cuz we are the only ones in our right mind ;)

Gonna be a great show!

I agree @caveman4.20 , as long as i dont keep fucking up. Ill try n get it together.

Count me in amigo! Anxious to see your results!

word @GR33NL3AF , im anxious to see the results 2

THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ GSC X DUBKING AND GOLDEN GATE KUSH X DUBKING. DUBKING is the male in both of these and the Forum GSC is one of the females along with Golden Gate Kush...:cigar:

my bad @baba G , I edited to reflect the correct info. i like that premium member shit!

New update coming soon folks, they r mostly on their 3-4 node now.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
havent forgot about this thread guys. Sorry to @baba G for the delay in update, but here we go.
first off I had 2 GGkXdubking show their sex early fo me, so i was able to weed them out. I think being in beer cups for 6 weeks stressed them and they started auto flowering.
P1060526
P1060527
P1060528

The rest were transplanted into 9x9 squares, the small ones to the right side were kept in those opaque cups and they were stunted from the very begining,(I had red cups on their outside to prevent ligfht frm the roots) I think that plastic leached something into the plants that caused slo growth because all the plants that were kept in those cups were stunted, but not in the red cups. all the plants have exploded after transplant and some are showing preflowers already. Im thinking about throwing them into the flower room next weeks. There are a few of the plants that are not in these picture, but they are all pretty uniform.
P1060529
P1060530

I also wanted to say that i recently flowered out some unleaded OG and Klingon Kush, that were all pretty spetacular. all the klingon kush were very OG dom in structure and taste/high and the UnOG, i had 2 females. one was is a very nice branchy straight fuel, great tasteing and the other was a low yielder banana smelling funky stinky bitch. very nice work @baba G. I have them all in flower again and will do a better job of loggin them this flower cycle. last round was quite imbarrasing so i didnt really take to many pixs

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
A long over due update. I have bout 7 of these in flower now at day 12, culled several males, one super strechy female and I still have bout 5 in veg that refuse to show sex.
Heres what i got in flower now.

This is a dub x gsc I culled, she was jus to strechy for me.
P1060532

outta 2 packs of seeds, Ive only culled 5 males, and i have bout 5 more plants in veg that refuse to show sex. they are mostly the dub x gsc. Ive even stressed them to try n make em show but nothing. any suggestions?
P1060533

Gsc X dub #10, im liking this one
P1060538

GGxDUB #1
P1060540

GG x DUB #7 Im likin his one 2, she might to be a a sog type of girls, main cola is real strong but the lowers strech to catch up and got a lil flimzy
P1060542

GG x Dub #8 I got high hopes for this one
P1060544

GG x DUb #6 beasty bitch
P1060546

And this is my keeper frm last round of unleaded OG #3, @ day 26 she is awesome, great structure, nice yield, super fuely smell, and ofcourse great hi.
P1060549

I got one more dub x gsc in the room but she in under the net and I cant take a pix of her till the end. I also got some klingon kush in flower Ill get some pixs of later.
Ill keep the more updated now that I got some stuff to show off.
Thnx for letting me run these @baba G

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
day 35 for these, really liking the frost level and smells.
golden goatx dubking #10

P1060551
P1060552
P1060553

GG x dubking #1
P1060556
P1060557
P1060558

unleaded OG #3 love this plant straight fuel dank, and good yields
P1060559
P1060560

room shots, its crazy in there lol
P1060561

the other side of the room
P1060562
the big chunky in the middle front are klingon kush, they smoke like an OG
P1060566

I got more of Babas stuff in the room but some of them are under nets and hard to get pixs. ill get those pixs at final chop.

confu

P1060554
P1060555
P1060563
P1060564
P1060565
P1060567
P1060568
P1060569
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I finished pulling down these gurls a few days ago and they are drying as I type this.
@baba G , first thing I gotta say is these babies have been stress tested forsure!! because they were 2 weeks behind the rest of my flower room and i didnt change the feed specifically for them, the last 3 weeks, they got nothing but water, were severally neglected got super dried out plenty of times, and last week in flower they were on a veg lighting because i had to move in the next round. no nanners anywhere. I ended pulling the gurls at 7 weeks due to time constraints, but I am very pleased how they cameout looking and cant wait to try em.
I dont have the best camera so my pixs dont do them justice, but every single pheno was real frosty! and all have great aromas.

first up is my Unleaded OG #3, i love this gurl, straight fuel, good yield, and nice bag appeal. I think she needs a solid 10 weeks tho. this next round i will try letting her go longer.
P1060571
P1060572

this is a cookie leaning DUGxGSC #4 smells are a great cross of both and frost level is similar to my GSC fourm cutt. good yield too. I cant wait to run her again under optimal conditions.
P1060573
P1060574

DUBxGolden goat #7 all but one of these phneos have a very unique smell, almost nutty-buttery
P1060575
P1060576

DUBxGG#8

P1060577
P1060578
P1060579

DuBxGG #10 this one smelled like OG, nice yield on her 2.
P1060580
P1060581
P1060583

overall I am very pleased how these turned out, I abused them and yet they still put out well. I cant wait to smoke them and when i do , ill report back of final opinion. thanks to baba for letting me run these and I still have 6 more phneos (mostly dubxgsc in veg that will get a go very soon so stay tuned.

confu

Latest posts

Top Bottom