GSC..??

• Thread starter anio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anio

I'm in the Midwest and got hooked up with these two cuttings from about the only person I would trust or believe. I didn't know shit about GSCs until he told
Me. I researched it while I waited for his cutting to become mother status to get mine. So.... After researching it looks like these 2 are some sort of pheno if not the realio as claimed. On a few of the fan leaves there is a mutation on the right side where the leaf is just a nub.. I read somewhere that was a trait of the real GSCs and then someone bashed that dude and said that was thin mint or not thin mint or whatever the hell. Anyway, anyone got any opinions? As far as origins go, dunno for sure, but supposedly from around the Bay Area.
Gsc
Gsc 2

A

anio

Thanks for the link. Quite the thread! I'm gonna flower one with those 3 SleeSkunks here pretty quick just to see. I'll keep the 2nd one vegging for a bit. I will surely post pics as they come along. The 3 SleeSkunks from my sleeskunk post.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's very hard 4 me 2 tell in veg.. But from the looks of the plant u do have GSC it kinda looks like the Forum cut or even the SCM cut <<< SCM = (Santa Cruz Mountain) flower her out 2 know 4sho.. Good luck

A

anio

It's very hard 4 me 2 tell in veg.. But from the looks of the plant u do have GSC it kinda looks like the Forum cut or even the SCM cut <<< SCM = (Santa Cruz Mountain) flower her out 2 know 4sho.. Good luck

Thanks MakinGoo......from what I read, the forum cut would probably be the preferred cut to have if one may only have just one cut.......? But I'll take what I get, and surely I got!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks MakinGoo......from what I read, the forum cut would probably be the preferred cut to have if one may only have just one cut.......? But I'll take what I get, and surely I got!
The forum cut is very nice but u need 2 work her 2 get her 2 yield.. All the cookie cuts look nice & I'd sure puff um all.. I'm hunting 4 the OGKB GSC cut..

A

anio

Cutting is coming along quick. It responded well and fast to a couple of FIMs and here is a pic after a little modified super cropping. That's what I call it anyway. I'll post another pic once it recovers.

A

anio

Hasn't been 24 hours and these 2 ladies are back thriving. Looks to be many a bud sites now, and with a little more work, hopefully get many more.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I had the same question but I'm in cali. still trying to figure it all out but here's how mine look. gonna veg a couple weeks at least till the flip. it looks similar to yours but they been topped and lst'd in the end I know the truth is in how they flower out...

IMAG0106737305691
A

anio

Looks good, mine is vegging quick, and takin to topping and training..they make a huge difference quickly. Mine change day to day... And I'm constantly training.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

first week was slow but now that its rooted well its almost caught up to the others I got at the same time. I am convince by veg pattern we have same cut or same pheno atleast. I agree with the training too

A

anio

Cookies chillin at 102.... It's 9 at night right now. Sitting inches below, dead center of 400 watt Blue

Latest posts

Top Bottom