Gt21 Koolbloom Dilution Method

• Thread starter bozzodeluxe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

You do know thats backwards right? So if you use a 0-50-30 NPK... you end up with more potassium than phosphorus?
That's because the GA is listed with P as P2o5 and we are looking at elemental P. K is K2o.

Edit for accuracy. The premix is correct; if the starting weight per teaspoon is correct yea.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That's because the GA is listed with P as P2o5 and we are looking at elemental P. K is K2o.

Edit for accuracy. The premix is correct; if the starting weight per teaspoon is correct yea.
cool cool...well im not sure what youre getting at but thanks for some info bud.

MGRox

MGRox

cool cool...well im not sure what youre getting at but thanks for some info bud.
Ok. Uh.
45% P listed on your package is 45% of P2O5. The weight of Oxygen does not add to our phosphorus ppms.

EDIT: Another way
Here is 1 gram per liter of 2 salts each being 100% K2O or P2O5 respectively.
100 PK

Notice how Elemental K is considerably higher than elemental P.

Last edited:
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

All fed the same way... with diluted koolbloom from day 1 of flower. The flower feed schedule is
day 1,14,21,28,35,42,49,flush,flush,flush,chop

Results look fantastic! :)
I'm confused though, I thought we didn't like Gen Hydro because of the whole Montsanto thing. Or am I totally off base on that one?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Results look fantastic! :)
I'm confused though, I thought we didn't like Gen Hydro because of the whole Montsanto thing. Or am I totally off base on that one?
Its why i threw up alternatives to koolbloom used in the same way. Some people bought there koolbloom bags before monsanto bought GH shares and the bag last for YEARS

Srenots

Srenots

guess if you can use the dilution method for any of these heavy duty bloom products, then use it...I really don't care which brand it is, the whole point is if it works, use it, imho

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
guess if you can use the dilution method for any of these heavy duty bloom products, then use it...I really don't care which brand it is, the whole point is if it works, use it, imho
Ya its just some of the hard core folks will ban products from their garden for reasons. ... me... i wont buy it again... but im not the type to throw shit away either.

Srenots

Srenots

Gotta say tho that when I went to the local shop, the only ph down they had was GH, and they had GH cocotek buy one get one free a +b for grow and bloom, said they got a good deal on it so its on sale.....lol

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Its why i threw up alternatives to koolbloom used in the same way. Some people bought there koolbloom bags before monsanto bought GH shares and the bag last for YEARS

Forgive me I meant no impertinence. :) We have some very old Gen Hydro ph adjusters we still use. No sense throwing out stuff just because you disagree with a company's current morality.
Okay, so just use your feeding schedule with any of the alternatives you listed above and it will work the same?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gotta say tho that when I went to the local shop, the only ph down they had was GH, and they had GH cocotek buy one get one free a +b for grow and bloom, said they got a good deal on it so its on sale.....lol
Hahah its on sale cuz they probably lost 1/3rd of their sales. Atlas scientific and precision hydro and MANY OTHERS out there... some use house holds stuff like baking soda and lemon juice vinegar. ..stuff like that

Latest posts

Top Bottom