Gth#1 In Hydro Gutters

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

My second run of the GTH I found a great keeper one of my fav's in the garden for sure..
Gth1 in hydro gutters
Gth1 in hydro gutters 2
Gth1 in hydro gutters 3

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Ghost Train Haze #1
from Raredankness seeds
had half my pack of scotts og turn herm....tru herm not just stress nanners or stress herm.....my gth and rug burn are doing fine...glad you had good luck with the gth...i would say stay away from scotts og..lol..ill be watching cuz im curious what to expect from my gth, its only in week 2 of flower, but im in soil

juicey

juicey

How's the GTH? I'm gonna be running a GTH x GSC shortly so I'm posted up on ur thread for sure

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

so far my gth is nothing special.....not throwing up any smells, and just really low yielding plant, she seemed to stuggle...i hope my other gth does better

im also curious how your grow is going

Canappa

Canappa

Mine are the complete opposite of yours @Joe Fresh They are solid stalks I am only in the fth week and my top fell over keep in mind she may go 10wks I dont see any sign of her getting done early. they smells come in about the 3rd or 4th wk. I did notice my clone run is going to yield a lot more than my seed run. When I ran my seeds I thought the same thing as you but clone her and she a beast on her own, I wish you luck on your grow bro...
DSCF8740
DSCF8792
DSCF8796

juicey

juicey

Very nice @Canappa! my buddy popped some of these but only got males and pollinated his GSC so I'll post that up when I get the beans

RG420

RG420

Very nice indeed guys! I got a pack of there fem seeds, hope to find something nice like yours!

xavier7995

xavier7995

From what I read, they may be done as early as 10 weeks....but yeah...in it for the long haul till they are done and 10 weeks sounded pretty suspect/wishful thinking to me. May try to do a bit of a gradual harvest on them, the lowers are clearly a lot further along than my tops, starting week 8 of flower today, got a couple indica's to chop that will bridge the gap. I could see this thing being a good cash cropper(depending on how long it takes to finish), the buds are a bit leafy at this point but all very resinous and one of them is going to have a stupid huge yield, would be great for extracts. I have been using a shorter light cycle to try and get them to finish up faster, 10 weeks isn't out of the question, we will see I guess.

If I ran these again I would probably use an alternative light schedule during veg and flower them earlier, they just stretched a lot more than I expected. Would probably train them better as well. Would love to run these outside or in a warehouse with higher ceilings.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I did a pack of gth a few years ago got 4 girls 2 were really goodand the other 2 went the nest to be fair...but the good ones were dank took 12 weeks to finish like but well worth it the best one gave me a near 3ft cola of fuely lemony fire....man in wish I took cuts...best sativa I've grown

xavier7995

xavier7995

I would put the stretch at 3x+; they were around a foot and a half or so when i put them into flower, maybe a bit bigger, I have them tied down to keep them around 5.5ft right now, but they would easily be 6.5-7 if I left them alone. Smell is strong, lemon/citrusy and ammonia, I thought the cat might have peed somewhere, but it was not at all unpleasant so I ruled that out.

Top Bottom