Guano

• Thread starter Og.kookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Og.kookie

Hi just wondering if anyone here has used guano and if so, how and during what period should it be used. Another thing how much of it should be used mixed with water

Monster762

Monster762

Hi just wondering if anyone here has used guano and if so, how and during what period should it be used. Another thing how much of it should be used mixed with water
Different guano are for different things. Still have to go by the npk ratios. Guano tend to be real acidic. But is good fertilizer. You can mix it in the soil before you start but small amounts. Or you can take spoonfuls n put in gallon of warm to hot water n shake. Sometimes it will build pressure so watch it. You can make teas but it litterally is shit so expect a smell. Use carefully. Guano can fry a crop if overused. I'm not sure what guano you have so can't be much more detailed.

O

Og.kookie

Different guano are for different things. Still have to go by the npk ratios. Guano tend to be real acidic. But is good fertilizer. You can mix it in the soil before you start but small amounts. Or you can take spoonfuls n put in gallon of warm to hot water n shake. Sometimes it will build pressure so watch it. You can make teas but it litterally is shit so expect a smell. Use carefully. Guano can fry a crop if overused. I'm not sure what guano you have so can't be much more detailed.
This the guano I intend to use monster672 I'm in my 5th week of flowering.

IMG 20170907 094603
Monster762

Monster762

This the guano I intend to use monster672 I'm in my 5th week of flowering.
That's the stuff demontrich is talking about. I would go by his recommendations on it. He been at it a lot longer than me. He posted the mix on this thread. Above.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

150ml/5 gallons is whatbi use from weeks 3-8. I use on my water days only. Feed/water/feed/water. Every 4th day is either water or feed time.

Same stuff I use

make sure you shake very well. A lot of sediment on the bottom of bottles.

Last edited:
O

Og.kookie

150ml/5 gallons is whatbi use from weeks 3-8. I use on my water days only. Feed/water/feed/water. Every 4th day is either water or feed time.

Same stuff I use

Thanx for the help. I'll give it a shot.

Same stuff I use

Demon touch is there a way that you break it down for me in a more simple way. I kinda got list on the watering thing.thanks in advance

Top Bottom