guanoman is here

• Thread starter guanoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guanoman

hi there.I am guanoman,an old skool grower that was recently updated to new ideas for superb medicine, but still using old rules.Ive been growing for about 20 seasons but still stuck on the indica strains due to our short northern grow season, but have tried about everything, and always interested in old strains thought long extinct.always interested in sharing ideas and tricks and lookin forward to meeting all you cool folks on the farmthats for the warm welcome and cant wait to see what comes up next..til then....

W

WilliamsWonder

guanoman, hows it going? What have you been growin? Nice to meet ya.

WilliamsWonder

S

SeenTheLight

Welcome on board The Good Ship THC Farmer. What have you found recently that was considered extinct / rare?

G

guanoman

thank you all for the warm welcome.I found this site by chance and been reviewing it for a while.Always got a warm feeling about this site unlike others.. anyways, in my garden now i have: true skunks,indica #1X NL#1,and herer x white russian. I recenly found an old stash box with "true" columbian gold and something we called "monkey paw" seeds in an air tight container. must be at least twenty years old but seeds still looked perfect and fresh.If i remeber rightly, columbian gold was a sativa with a long flowering period and i m scared of starting them and losing them to winter. the monkey paw was a true indica with aknock out stone for 4 hours and a burn out period of longer. great meds though even back from the 80's.

Zombo

Zombo

Welcome G.Man
Be interesting to see how you make out with them old Monkey paw seeds.

Top Bottom