gUCci crews turn! 20k Adventure...

• Thread starter Gucci
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gucci

Ok my friends! Ive been watching all of your threads and I figured that it was our turn to give Under Current a shot. Im going to experiment a bit with different bucket layouts, foods and strains This will be two parts. One room will have 8 AAW with four 13 gallon buckets per light. The second room will have 12 AAW with one bucket per plant. We will have Phantom digi ballast and we will be sampling a few of the Bad Ass ballast from AN. We are going to do a few OG strains (Poison,XXX & SFV). We might incorporate a few more strains but we havent decided yet. As for food, It looks like Aqua Flakes, Roots Excel, with AN Big Bud and Overdrive. I do Have a gallon of old Zone and a bunch of Benes available if I decide to go that route. And before anyone asks!!! I do have a chiller, a few of them... Ok here we go:)

Gucci crews turn 20k adventure
Gucci crews turn 20k adventure 2
Gucci crews turn 20k adventure 3
Gucci crews turn 20k adventure 4
Gucci crews turn 20k adventure 5
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Nice setup man, cannot wait to see what you end up with. Well put together room. What kind of co2 you running?

G

Gucci

Sentinel VCG-27 burner with a Sentinel CPPM-4 controller.

S

Stu

looks nice would like to see more pics of lay out and how you set things up.

Confused isn't roots excel a beneficial bacteria ? Won't that not mix with zone? I might be mistaken.

Let me know how you like those ballasts from AN. I'm in the market for a new one I'm getting to much interference from my stupid chinese one.

Other than that can't wait to see you blow it up.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Nice setup. Just got one of those Quantum media stations myself from Amerinada as a Christmas promotional gift; it's pretty sweet.

Where did u source your black rezzies from?

F

FatFreddysKat

Sweet setup Gucci....looking forward to the show!!!

G

Gucci

looks nice would like to see more pics of lay out and how you set things up.

Confused isn't roots excel a beneficial bacteria ? Won't that not mix with zone? I might be mistaken.

Let me know how you like those ballasts from AN. I'm in the market for a new one I'm getting to much interference from my stupid chinese one.

Other than that can't wait to see you blow it up.

I will post more picture of layout tomorrow. No Roots excel is not a bene. If you look at some of the threads there was a big discussion about this. As of right know im not sold on there BADASS ballast. The AN rep said they were brighter than the others but im not so sure of that. Im gonna get me a light meter sometime this week to check. But what i can tell you is that they have an annoying buzz to them and the surface temp on them is about 20 degress hotter than my Phantoms.

G

Gucci

Nice setup. Just got one of those Quantum media stations myself from Amerinada as a Christmas promotional gift; it's pretty sweet.

Where did u source your black rezzies from?

So did I bro! Thanks to my boys at the local Hydro store. Ive actually had those 100's for a while. Got them from CC. If im correct they are on back order as of now. Hope they get more soon!

Aligee

Aligee

nice setup bro i like your style !!! im subbed to this one as for the tanks google brine tank and that should give ya a good start =) ...!!!

B

Baddog

Lookin Good! Lol on the chillers comment! Looks like ur doin 25" centers and a scog set up cant wait to see you blow The Ladies up! Ill pull up a chair for this one!

S

Stu

I will post more picture of layout tomorrow. No Roots excel is not a bene. If you look at some of the threads there was a big discussion about this. As of right know im not sold on there BADASS ballast. The AN rep said they were brighter than the others but im not so sure of that. Im gonna get me a light meter sometime this week to check. But what i can tell you is that they have an annoying buzz to them and the surface temp on them is about 20 degress hotter than my Phantoms.

Thanks for the quick response.

I thought I was wrong on that roots excel. I guess I do remember reading a few posts on that now. :joint:

Ya read the Baddass ballast thread on here. My main concern is RF noise and running something that would piss off the neighbors.

Are you able to run continuous reading meters for your water ? Or does the ballast freak those out as well?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick setup Gucci! Damn, I need to score me one of those Quantum media stations for my iPhone... :music

H

HannaMan

Sick setup Gucci! Damn, I need to score me one of those Quantum media stations for my iPhone... :music

I need a Quantum Media Station for my girls...fuck the phone...

oh wait, FOR YOUR GIRLS, with your phone...

I get it now.. :) :)

Out of curiosity, what do your girls like to listen too anyway??

Keep up the great work... Do you mind me asking if this is residential or industrial?? Just curious.

Peace bro!

Top Bottom