gUCci crews turn! 20k Adventure...

• Thread starter Gucci
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

Looks great man but I can already see that you're going to have a problem. In your pictures, you have the buckets setup in a left and a right row. Well the one row you have shown on your left doesn't have any plumbing hooked up. I can tell you right now you're going to have water problems.

:)

Good luck bro can't wait to see how things go for you.

I

I love pUC

Hey bro...I really like your setup you sound like you might know what your doing..lol..I'm in on this one fo sho...props and good luck.

G

Gucci

I need a Quantum Media Station for my girls...fuck the phone...

oh wait, FOR YOUR GIRLS, with your phone...

I get it now.. :) :)

Out of curiosity, what do your girls like to listen too anyway??

Keep up the great work... Do you mind me asking if this is residential or industrial?? Just curious.

Peace bro!

Light industrial. Although it sould be residential since im always here!

Looks great man but I can already see that you're going to have a problem. In your pictures, you have the buckets setup in a left and a right row. Well the one row you have shown on your left doesn't have any plumbing hooked up. I can tell you right now you're going to have water problems.

:)

Good luck bro can't wait to see how things go for you.

You are right bro, there is no piping on the left. Its the new CC 16xxl bluetooth version that we are beta testing! All water is moved via bluetooth. Lol

M

marky_has_mites

Hanna Man- I ran a couple hannah meters in my room and spoke to the company rep. Here's what she said: Hannah meters have problems with digital ballast interference, the more expensive model does not have that problem. She also said their ph probes are NOT waterproof and should not be submerged. She suggested I build a raft to float my ph probe on. I have burned out 3 probes in 3 months because the top cap is not sealed.

Go with nutradip tri meter. Had one running perfect for 7 years.

M

multiplex

nutradip tri meter all the way. looks like someones gunna be banging out the cabbage real soon. im excited to watch this unfold as i too am jumping on the wagon real soon. GL

H

HannaMan

Hanna Man- I ran a couple hannah meters in my room and spoke to the company rep. Here's what she said: Hannah meters have problems with digital ballast interference, the more expensive model does not have that problem. She also said their ph probes are NOT waterproof and should not be submerged. She suggested I build a raft to float my ph probe on. I have burned out 3 probes in 3 months because the top cap is not sealed.

Go with nutradip tri meter. Had one running perfect for 7 years.

Hey bro, thats wack! Thanks for the heads up. I've never known for sure if the probes were completely water proof or not, but I assumed they weren't so I have been avoiding getting mine wet.

Did she replace your probe? I have one burned out probe.

My new meter works lovely, but, if I burn out a second probe and it isnt replaced for free, nutradip tri meter all the way!

S

snkrhd23

looks sweet, cant wait to see it runnin. how many plants per light?? peace

G

Gucci

Layout

I was so eager to start this thread I forgot to give some details.So the first room is a 15x20. I have the room split in half 4 lights 16 buckets 25" centers with a 1/4hp chiller running each system. We will be hard piping all the airlines and chiller. I have half the buckets just about ready to start the veg. They have been sitting in the ez cloner for about 3 weeks and are ready to moved tomorrow. I opted to run 5 inch baskets so i can start with quad lids, then doubles, then a single 5 inch.

L

Loverocketer ~

I'm curious..if one was to throw a rooted clone (6 inches tall/ not topped) straight into the bucket, w/ absolutely no VEGTIME, straight into the 12 &12 flip ; how much more would they grow before they began to flower? Would they bush out? Or would it be wiser to continue to VEG 'em till they were X feet tall? How tall? I'm runnin' a (13 GALLON / 6 SITE) XL.

THANX ahead of time.

F

FatFreddysKat

Loverocketer.....depends on the strain as far as how much stretch it will get, expect .5-3 times its size as a general rule, and yes you can go straight into the UC and 12/12 from clone....although unless your really height restricted, a week veg should give you another 6in. or more,and that can get you more weight then if no veg, but it all depends on so many variables to give you any real specific answer.

F

FatFreddysKat

Gucci ..sweet layout.....that is a nice clean work space...I need my gardens to look more like a clean room!!!!

L

Loverocketer ~

I guess we're goin' to have to invest in either (2) MH bulbs, or (2) DUAL~ARC bulbs, as suggested by CROSSOUTTHEIIS.

We jus' want to VEG these "SOURBUBBLES ~ BOG" longer to have bigger & stronger established branching before we flip in the UC.
We have learned mos' everything we'll need to know to ensure a smooth ride in the UC, in this forum. We want to thank everyone here who are cashcroppin' & those of you who are jus' beginning the journey to cashcrop, as we are,
to master the art of cultivation in the UC~ we have learned immensely from you, as well.

Thanx,

St3ve

St3ve

You are right bro, there is no piping on the left. Its the new CC 16xxl bluetooth version that we are beta testing! All water is moved via bluetooth. Lol

Bluetooth plumbing.. LMFAO!!

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

i got the bluetooth jump off, never going back to pvc!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Skip the Bluetooth and go 802.11N. The extra bandwidth is like a fuggin' 6" conduit.

I

I love pUC

Hey gucci...I was wondering what is your nute sch going to be like? What is going to be your base nutes? Also do you think a 1/4h chiller will be suffice for each 16 site UC? I suggest try a 1/2 hp chiller and run cool coils in both systems...you will save in the long run because you will draw less amps and I think one 1/2 will be less then two 1/4hp chillers plus the heat from two chillers will be greater then just one 1/2 depending if your chillers are in your room or not? Every thing looking good so far...man you do some clean work...some of the cleanest work I've seen on here...much props and good luck bro.

Top Bottom