gUCci crews turn! 20k Adventure...

• Thread starter Gucci
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Hey gucci...I was wondering what is your nute sch going to be like? What is going to be your base nutes? Also do you think a 1/4h chiller will be suffice for each 16 site UC? I suggest try a 1/2 hp chiller and run cool coils in both systems...you will save in the long run because you will draw less amps and I think one 1/2 will be less then two 1/4hp chillers plus the heat from two chillers will be greater then just one 1/2 depending if your chillers are in your room or not? Every thing looking good so far...man you do some clean work...some of the cleanest work I've seen on here...much props and good luck bro.

Hopefully someone can chime in but there was a cheaper version of the cool coils that cost like 55 bucks a piece instead of 150.... Ill look into that if no one knows off hand. I would agree with i love pUC.... go with a half and save some money :)

B

Bobby Smith

This one was $100, but it's 50' - they have 25' for ~$50 at this site:

B

Boomer242

good post bob^ ive actually been debating about building my own coils or tryin out the homebrew companys coils.

-pullin up a chair to watch another UC grow. takin notes lurkin. happy growing.
-subbed
+rep

-boom

M

MaryJaneNorCal

Setup looks good. Will be running something similar.

How many tons of ac are you running to keep the room cool?

Good vibes!

M

Max Powers

i built mine with 20' feet of stainless and used a conduit bender to spiral it. less than $40 in materials although mine is hooked up with hoses and hose clamps and not those sporty fittings

IMG 0328
M

marky_has_mites

looking good so far u need to get those cuts into the system. Think u will stall out for a week or two after transplant?

Watch out those quantum media staions have a problem of catching fire if your bluetooth is enabled so be careful.

G

Gucci

Ok fellas, heres a little update on progress. We transplanted babies into five inch net pots from the EZ Cloner. It was a pain in the ass because we had no stability. So we had to come up with a way to support them as well as train them(LST). There is one photo in were we tried High stress training(HST). That didnt go to well! :rofl As far as food we used Aqua A&B, Roots excel and Zone. Ph holding @ 5.9 and ppm 500 steady for two days..

M

marky_has_mites

Dude I said the easiest way is to veg for a couple weeks in 4x4 or 3x3 rockwool and only veg in system for a week to three. The block gives a lot of stability and a lot of growth pre system loading. I have a feeling on each transplant from ez - to 4 lid - to single is going to stunt em for 3-5 days between each transplant. The less moving, shock, and stress the quicker the turnaround.

Short of my lecture they are looking good. Keep on keepin on son. If you pull fat I'll buy you a sandwich at the ballgame.

G

Gucci

Dude I said the easiest way is to veg for a couple weeks in 4x4 or 3x3 rockwool and only veg in system for a week to three. The block gives a lot of stability and a lot of growth pre system loading. I have a feeling on each transplant from ez - to 4 lid - to single is going to stunt em for 3-5 days between each transplant. The less moving, shock, and stress the quicker the turnaround.

Short of my lecture they are looking good. Keep on keepin on son. If you pull fat I'll buy you a sandwich at the ballgame.

I agree. I just wanted to try it this way to maxamize my root structure. Im not sure if I will do it again using the EZ Cloner. Well see after this run.

B

Bobby Smith

Why wouldn't you just support them with neoprene inserts inside the netpot?

Yeah, eventually the stalk will ruin the insert, but by that time the roots will be almost filling the container, no?

1311 002
1311 003
B

Baddog

I use power cloner and i just take long cuttings and berry the stem 2 to 3 inches in hydroton seems to work great for me! Kudos and great Karma on your grow Looking great! What are the white covers made of? I like those neoprene inserts for covering hydroton!

I see you harvested 1 a bit early Though lol.

G

Gucci

I use power cloner and i just take long cuttings and berry the stem 2 to 3 inches in hydroton seems to work great for me! Kudos and great Karma on your grow Looking great! What are the white covers made of? I like those neoprene inserts for covering hydroton!

I see you harvested 1 a bit early Though lol.

Those covers are panda paper. We dont want any light bleeding thru.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Couple small suggestions I would make from my own unsuccessful grow in the UC..lol One- cover those finger holes on the lid, its a light leak, MAY OR MAY NOT cause issues, does not for others, did possibly for me. Two - Drill into the top inside of the buckets and run your airlines straight into the buckets so that you can lift the lids without moving you airstones around everytime you look.

Small stuff just makes life a tiny bit easier brother.. take them for what you will, everything is looking tits man.. rock it!!!

D

Darkone7

looking good so far u need to get those cuts into the system. Think u will stall out for a week or two after transplant?

Watch out those quantum media staions have a problem of catching fire if your bluetooth is enabled so be careful.

Hey bud,just wondering where you may have heard that???
I know the guys at Quantum and they have NEVER had a report of any Media station catching fire,Seems to me that if that happened to me I would sure as hell blast the guys that built it.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

How about some new updates brother.. love to keep following this thread.

Top Bottom