guerilla grow question

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm planning on putting a 40 gallon res out at my garden for those extra dry weeks to back me up in case my little stream dries out, what can i put in my res to keep the water from going stagnant? Can you use any aquarium drops or pond clarifier stuff? I also found solar powered air pumps but i would rather not have a nice shiny reflective panel sticking up out there.

SpiderK

SpiderK

.... bury an unglazed clay pot with the neck exposed near your plants, it will release water over a weeks period.

Haggardass

Haggardass

But then wouldn't i have a big red target in the middle of my garden? I prefer the reservoir thing if i can find a way to keep the water fresh.

B

bckwht

Ive never built one but depending on your location, a " hydraulic ram pump" could be something to look into

Trich king

Trich king

How often are you gonna be @ the site? I'd pick up a $10 bottle of h2o2 & just add weekly. It's just high percentage peroxide so it'll sanitize & oxygenate the water enough to prevent stagnatation.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Its an excellent thought process that invented this shit mang. So what will be going into this plot op? Strain wise?

Haggardass

Haggardass

How often are you gonna be @ the site? I'd pick up a $10 bottle of h2o2 & just add weekly. It's just high percentage peroxide so it'll sanitize & oxygenate the water enough to prevent stagnatation.
Sorry for the slow replies guys, busy busy and got into the habit of not getting on here much got a little sketched at one point I'm pretty paranoid lol I like to visit my gardens once a week but that's only because I've always watered by hand.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Its an excellent thought process that invented this shit mang. So what will be going into this plot op? Strain wise?
I have some Malawi clones, and I'm going to put out my most vigorous high octane alien fire og cut, I got the seeds from a fellow blade and I owe him a grow journal for his generosity, I have plants fluttering right more from him that are massive, including a few different phenos of black cherry soda X double purple doja And a few HOAF, plus one malawi that is over growing my closet I keep having to snap the tips over. The BCS X DPD are sooo purple they started turning purple the first week of flower.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I saw a pic of a malawi plant that was over 6 feet tall and more than that wide! That plant is yield master pro!

ZONER

ZONER

Pick up 2 deep cell marine batteries, an inverter, a dual outlet air pump from the aquarium section of wall mart, a cheap timer, the biggest air stones, and 1 big dark green plastic tote with a tight lid to place the battery, pump and inverter in.
Use only one marine battery at a time so you can swap one out each time you stop by to check on the grow, set the timer to go on every six hours for say 30 minutes so you keep aerating the water in the tank also keep the tank covered and as dark as possible to keep algae from growing inside the tank. Now remember this is just my 2 cents and I hope others farmers can expand on my post or just kick me in the nuts if so inclined.

bringo

bringo

haggardass what's the issue with stagnant water? a thirsty plant is not a fussy plant in my experience.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Pick up 2 deep cell marine batteries, an inverter, a dual outlet air pump from the aquarium section of wall mart, a cheap timer, the biggest air stones, and 1 big dark green plastic tote with a tight lid to place the battery, pump and inverter in.
Use only one marine battery at a time so you can swap one out each time you stop by to check on the grow, set the timer to go on every six hours for say 30 minutes so you keep aerating the water in the tank also keep the tank covered and as dark as possible to keep algae from growing inside the tank. Now remember this is just my 2 cents and I hope others farmers can expand on my post or just kick me in the nuts if so inclined.
Fuckin love it bro....McGuyver indeed. :D MGG

Haggardass

Haggardass

haggardass what's the issue with stagnant water? a thirsty plant is not a fussy plant in my experience.
I just didn't feel like stagnant water is something to put in the plants. You've given your ants stagnant water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom