guerilla grow question

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Pick up 2 deep cell marine batteries, an inverter, a dual outlet air pump from the aquarium section of wall mart, a cheap timer, the biggest air stones, and 1 big dark green plastic tote with a tight lid to place the battery, pump and inverter in.
Use only one marine battery at a time so you can swap one out each time you stop by to check on the grow, set the timer to go on every six hours for say 30 minutes so you keep aerating the water in the tank also keep the tank covered and as dark as possible to keep algae from growing inside the tank. Now remember this is just my 2 cents and I hope others farmers can expand on my post or just kick me in the nuts if so inclined.
I was thinking something along those lines with spawning batteries out and such, I could maybe even get one of those solar battery chargers to put out somewhere hidden close by just to keep from lugging that thing all the way in, too late this season but I'm always looking to improve for next season so I think that's what I'll do.

YarraSparra

YarraSparra

I just didn't feel like stagnant water is something to put in the plants. You've given your ants stagnant water?

I've used dam water a ton of time with no ill results. That water can get real manky at times, what with all the tannins from leaves dropping in it and all. You'd think that the pH would be all wrong, but I've found plants growing in the ground aren't as affected by water pH.

YS

Intense

Intense

Pick up 2 deep cell marine batteries, an inverter, a dual outlet air pump from the aquarium section of wall mart, a cheap timer, the biggest air stones, and 1 big dark green plastic tote with a tight lid to place the battery, pump and inverter in.
Use only one marine battery at a time so you can swap one out each time you stop by to check on the grow, set the timer to go on every six hours for say 30 minutes so you keep aerating the water in the tank also keep the tank covered and as dark as possible to keep algae from growing inside the tank. Now remember this is just my 2 cents and I hope others farmers can expand on my post or just kick me in the nuts if so inclined.

That is one high-tech guerilla grow bro!!

ZONER

ZONER

I was thinking something along those lines with spawning batteries out and such, I could maybe even get one of those solar battery chargers to put out somewhere hidden close by just to keep from lugging that thing all the way in, too late this season but I'm always looking to improve for next season so I think that's what I'll do.
Sounds like U got a plan for next spring Hagg, grow get em bro ...:cool:

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks a million for the ideas and positive feedback guys.

Top Bottom