Guerrilla Gold 2 X Green Ice

• Thread starter Caligreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Caligreen

Got some GG2 pollen from a friend, used it on a crop I had back in November or so...seeds went up for auction and should be floating around somewhere.....duno who got em, but there was a decent amount.

Here I've got two phenos, I call em A-yield and B-Resin. Flowered them out a few times now, the smoke is good but not quite what I was hoping for so we will have to pop more beans!!! The cross of Green Ice is made up of Green Crack X Ice Queen from a friend a long time ago and is one of the dankest strains I have ever encountered in my 5 years of growing. Check out the pics!

This is from my most recent run that I'm actually chopping down today at day 52...These pictures were taken at various stages in flower.

IMG_0351.JPG

MG_0513.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_1822.JPG

MG_0992.JPG

MG_1825.JPG

This is Pheno A the large yield

MG_1832.JPG

This is B the resin producer, also decent yield too

MG_1830.JPG

And here is Green Ice

MG_1826.JPG

Hope you like, I've got many more pictures of these if anyone's interested. Dry bud shots too. Peace

R

radical farmer

Sticky lookin plants bro! Wish I got some packs.

N

newhousegreen

more pics more,
is it still semi-auto flower?

thanks

M

MJPassion

Good looking girls there.

How much diff ya think ya had between the A n B phenos as far as yield goes. The B pheno looked like it was trying like hell to keep up. ;)

D

Dubwobble

That is really interesting how you did 24 small plants all packed in on those 3 cloning trays, and all under the 1 light. So simple.

and 52 days... nice one!

I can't wait to hear what your dry yield is gonna be.

Top Bottom