Guerrilla grow across the street from my house

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

OK so there is an abandoned house across the street from me with a big nice blood and land by little girl to reveal that gets so much sunlight and lots of light cover I thought man right there in front of me is a great spot for a gorilla grow. Put on all my gear, rip proof clothes, facemask and headed over there to check it out. Boom, someone was thinking the same as me. There was a prep spot complete with trail cam. I took a picture from my house to show you guys and gals! Here are two pics, The spot is right above the top of my neighbors mailbox couch. The second picture shows a zoomed in with a box and a circle drawn

The green box is where the guys plot is it inside the yellow circle, the little white colored dots, those are the saplings that were just recently cut. They are still white and fresh, looks like a machete took them out. Right across the street a guerrilla grow going. Thank God I had my face mask and shit on when I walked up on that trail cam. Had a no idea that right across the street would be somebody else’s grow. I guess I’m not the only one thought that was a good spot.
Guerrilla grow across the street from my house
Guerrilla grow across the street from my house 2

radrichie61

radrichie61

nah just wait a couple months and beat them to the harvest :D
Oooo bad karma, but I might go over and look. It is public land and see what’s up around June 1 just Out of curiosity and maybe leave a note and say things are looking good, I won’t tell a soul. But why would I do that I don’t know I don’t know I just said that

Madmax

Madmax

You should put on your mask, then walk up to the camera with a sign that says, "bad spot."
Or say I’ll b back 😆…he will most likely rip them out thinking your gonna pinch them now that they have been found..I wouldn’t touch them but.he’s one of us..

radrichie61

radrichie61

Or say I’ll b back 😆…he will most likely rip them out thinking your gonna pinch them now that they have been found..I wouldn’t touch them but.he’s one of us..
1000% man, what reason would anybody ever have the fuck up somebody’s grow like that. I won’t ever rip, I will never turn anyone in. Just ain’t right not amongst people that simply wanna do their own thing. Like we all do.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Am I psycho and am I obsessed? The answer is probably yes. Ever since my first grow last year in the backyard which blew my mind that I was able to do it rather easily, all I can think about is growing weed. My wife asked me sometime what are you thinking about and I’ll tell her, and her answer is I thought so. I’m not somebody who wants to have someone make me a weed shaped cake for my birthday or any of that shit but man I’ve always thought weed is a pretty ass plant, course what it does when you smoke, smells good. That’s all I can think about is how to grow better weed. Am I psycho or am I normal. I’m in Vegas right now for training and I just bought my first legal flower something called fruitcake, and I’m tripping out. That was Something I’ve been waiting 47 years for something like that hell I don’t know long time. Was cool as shit and I know you guys in California every elsewhere is legal do it all the time. Walk into a store buy it and bring it home. God what a thought for North Carolina. You know, I’ve gone off the deep end I think

sambapati

sambapati

Sex, weed, eating, walking the dog ...taking care of loved ones is pretty much the only things that I think about. About your condition I'd diagnose it as KuKu for Kush syndrome. Not less than 2 joints a day plus at least 5 posts (coherence optional) on THCfarmer is recommended by Phd. Feelgood. Yeah, I felt the same Ahaa in 2019 the first time in a dispo where I bought Rebel Yell seeds. Alateen had a saying; You Are Never Alone -- YANA. May the Kush B w/U

radrichie61

radrichie61

Sex, weed, eating, walking the dog ...taking care of loved ones is pretty much the only things that I think about. About your condition I'd diagnose it as KuKu for Kush syndrome. Not less than 2 joints a day plus at least 5 posts (coherence optional) on THCfarmer is recommended by Phd. Feelgood. Yeah, I felt the same Ahaa in 2019 the first time in a dispo where I bought Rebel Yell seeds. Alateen had a saying; You Are Never Alone -- YANA. May the Kush B w/U
I feel you sambapati. Taking care of the fam, working, smoking, that’s about all I got time for.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

1000% man, what reason would anybody ever have the fuck up somebody’s grow like that. I won’t ever rip, I will never turn anyone in. Just ain’t right not amongst people that simply wanna do their own thing. Like we all do.
But maybe take a few clippings. In case he needs clones later. 😝

Top Bottom