Guess that strain game.

• Thread starter strangebrew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strangebrew

growing my buddys bagseed. have no clue what types. the biggest one has 11 fingers. any guess's?

Guess that strain game
Guess that strain game 2

420king-MASSES

well she is deffinately an indica how does she smell

Kushenbrau

Kushenbrau

Crap-shoot is what I say, your not seriously asking someone to guess on the lineage of those plants when your admitting it's bag seed and you don't even know the basic info needed for such a guess, your kinda joking right?

On a lighter note, they look healthy, look very indica heavy, sort of have that Afghani or if you've ever seen a LUI or Sourbubble in veg look, but so do all indica's at this stage. Grow them out, sex and flower, once there you'll get more replies as to what the lineage "COULD" be. With tens of thousands of strains floating about with I'm sure several thousands being hobby breeders guessing lineage from a picture is like finding a certain grain of sand on a beach.... They look great though.

S

strangebrew

i just added organic N ferts a couple days ago.so the stench of animal shit is lingering through my house, but on the plus side its helping cover the smell.

G

Green Supreme

Looks like ruderalis lol. Just kidding, so many fat leafers. Will probably be easier when they are in flower. Caution to the wind, I say LUI or Deep Chunk. Peace GS

S

strangebrew

lol. it does look a little like rudy too. i added organic N fert the other day, so all i can really smell is animal dung at the moment.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Sorry man, but it's nearly impossible to tell what kind of strain that is off the internet and that young. You'll just have to wait till it flowers out and go based on smell and look. I have a strain that i didn't know what it was for years. I just called it "Q" after the guy we got it from. It turns out that the strain is really permafrost. It only took me 5 years to figure it out. haha. good luck man, they are looking great so far.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

If its just a guessing game...looks like Bubba or Master kush...

G

g-grizzle

Looks good dude :P my buddy just gave me some assorted bag seeds he's had for a while that supposedly came from some random delicious herbs...next seasons outdoor crop I guess lol good luck with yours :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom