Guess that Strain!

• Thread starter Rom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rom420

Rom420

Hey farmers

I am wondering if someone might be able to identify exactly what strain this is. I have been told it's diesel and, after some research on my own, think it might be Sour Diesel. Kinda has a diesel funk to it. Found a few beans and would like to know what I might have. :) Thanks!

Guess that strain
Guess that strain 2
Guess that strain 3
Guess that strain 4

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Is it comparative to dutch treat or even blue treat?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anymore pics full plant veg and flower and I guess any other relevant Ingo to try to guess , I have no clue what it is so far?

619ster

619ster

Those pistils and nug structure don't look like a Diesel at all. But you say it has a fuel funk to it? Could possibly an OG Kush or hybrid of one. If there's any sweetness to it then it's neither OG nor Diesel.

Rom420

Rom420

Anymore pics full plant veg and flower and I guess any other relevant Ingo to try to guess , I have no clue what it is so far?

Unfortunately I don`t have any other info on it. It`s local commercial that I found a few beans in. Just popped them a couple weeks ago so I`ll add a couple pics later.

Rom420

Rom420

Those pistils and nug structure don't look like a Diesel at all. But you say it has a fuel funk to it? Could possibly an OG Kush or hybrid of one. If there's any sweetness to it then it's neither OG nor Diesel.

I would definitely say it has some sweetness to the taste and smell. A couple friends of mine swear it tastes like sour diesel. I`ve never had it so I cant say

tweedy

tweedy

Looks like poorly trimmed trainwreck which would also explain the couple of freebie beans (tends to throw nanners) and the kind of sweet smell :)

Definitely not Sour Diesel though and if they arent budging on it being one then your friends havent smoked the real deal. Plain and simple. That could be NYC as the NYC has a totally different structure.

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ive seen something real close at a co dispensary labeled white widow ...... based on appearance alone just thinking out loud

Top Bottom