Guess Who Is Killing Us Off One By One

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Dude really,,,,,,,,,,, For starters I dont believe in chemtrails. Brujo's Bruja's or fantasy chupacabra's :cool:

Never have, never will, at least until till I see concrete proof which frankly I don't believe will ever come. It isactually easy to debunk most CT's so I am not too much into that whole movement I only believe in half of what I see and nothing of what I hear, until I can verify what I heard......

However, I am a little affronted by your innuendo that I wear a tinfoil hat or am a conspiracy theorist. At least thats the smell I was getting. My views and opinions have been formed over 60 yrs of staying in touch with the world around me. And get this, paying attention. :speechless: My opinion of the term CT's is based on the fact that once you call someone that because there are some real wacko's out there with the tinfoil, calling someone or inferring that puts a question mark over their head and what happens then is even if they had some valid stuff to look at they are overlooked or not listened to. It's a clever form of character assassination.

I will not get going on this as it is clear to me your mind is closed to anything you were taught in your school books or watched on main stream news. :p
Shirley you jest

xavier7995

xavier7995

There is a hell of a lot more that goes into the costs of drugs other than the cost of their active ingredient.

Couldn't have said it better. Sure, some of it is completely obscene, but the amount spent on R&D is astronomical and they have to make that back or they fold. The operating margins are rather thin for many of them, its not like say....organic nutrient companies....ziiing boom yeah i went there....where the markup is also 1000's of percentage points above the cost of materials. They aren't even trying to recoup R&D costs.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

.....in that case I have been growing for 24 years and I put R&D into all my methods and what not. ......so I should charge $800.00 a gram so I can recoup my investments.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
In my day we believed in our mythology, and didn't argue over the merits of slave labor. Plus who even benefits from peace anyway? There's no money to be made. And what's with kids today? Elect Trump, surely he'll get the kids to pull their damn pants up and stop complaining over poverty wages. Plus... What the hell is up with buttermilk pancakes anymore?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

.....in that case I have been growing for 24 years and I put R&D into all my methods and what not. ......so I should charge $800.00 a gram so I can recoup my investments.
You can charge whatever you want, whether the market can support your price or not is what you should be interested in, but you knew that. Some folks will happily pay 3grand for an elbow, some will pay a grand. At $800 per gram you'd be banking $363k per pound. The fine folks at the MMED might wonder how you justify your price since caregivers aren't allowed to profit. Assuming you are a caregiver, registered and compliant.

But we don't break the law here, right? We report income and pay taxes but we don't earn a profit selling pot, that would be against the rules.

xavier7995

xavier7995

In my day we believed in our mythology, and didn't argue over the merits of slave labor. Plus who even benefits from peace anyway? There's no money to be made. And what's with kids today? Elect Trump, surely he'll get the kids to pull their damn pants up and stop complaining over poverty wages. Plus... What the hell is up with buttermilk pancakes anymore?

Could I interest you in a chocolate malted or are you more of a sassparilla(extra sass) kinda guy????????

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Shirley you jest
As I'm actually chucklin at your reply, made me smile after a tough day...... I wanna say hey bro, your an azz Shirley you jest. Had me rollin LOL. Thank you for reminding me I really don't know it all. I can only go by what I have lived and experienced.:cool::smoking: Much love man.

G gnome

G gnome

As I'm actually chucklin at your reply, made me smile after a tough day...... I wanna say hey bro, your an azz Shirley you jest. Had me rollin LOL. Thank you for reminding me I really don't know it all. I can only go by what I have lived and experienced.:cool::smoking: Much love man.
Well, I can only go by what I hear on Fox News hahah

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Who the fuck is Shirley, anyway?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow.......... That's something as a paint & coatings project manager I could never understand, in construction our OH & P are limited thru contract as to how much %%% we can mark our change orders up even if it was an owner initiated change. But the sundries, food and every other industry can mark their shit up to whatever the market will bear. But then again who said life is fair.......

On a side note heres some info for you Trump supporters, did you all see the special on VICE/HBO the other night. In Abu Dabhi they are building another Trump monolith and they are lying to the Pakistanis with promises and then are getting them to man camps in AD and nothing of what they are told happens. Then the contracting company upon arrival takes their work visa's so they cant leave once they figured out they were scammed. Of course Trump had no comment. I wouldn't put a rabid dog in those camps they are horrible......... Mutha Fukka's in their Ivory Towers.

Oh let me guess, is the general consensus, well at least they have a job??? Why should they complain??? Well if you call human trafficking a job then I guess it's all good......... LOL Think I will smoke some smoke and maybe if I keep my mouth shut and when pull my head outta of the sand everything will be ok........... Ya right..... I am generally a pretty upbeat positive guy, but when I see whats going on all around me it is hard to ignore it........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
oh forgot to add they make a whopping 30$$ a month.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

oh forgot to add they make a whopping 30$$ a month.
I make more than that per month with my sperm donations. Although it's different now than what I am used to. They use their mouths as the sample cup, and they use this neat little technique to massage the sample and encourage strong production. And then they make me pay them. Something seems amiss.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I make more than that per month with my sperm donations. Although it's different now than what I am used to. They use their mouths as the sample cup, and they use this neat little technique to massage the sample and encourage strong production. And then they make me pay them. Something seems amiss.
Dude you are officially off the hook!!!! :p And no, I dont need any your donations..... LOL

Top Bottom