Gumby Bubble Run

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

well i did a small batch of QWISO to try it out came out pretty good. but i think BHO is better. i did not take any pics of the QWISO run but. i got some pics from the Gumby run i did yesterday i siphoned it this morning. and instead of pressing it into a ball of hash i decided to not press it and get some nice Kiff instead.
its still wet in the pic just out of the coffee filter. so i have it in front of a fan to dry up. :rauch08:

attachment.php

also i am going to get a pre-paid Credit Card soon and order a BHO tube with a few 2 gram oil vials and some real good butane.
and im gonna get extra stoppers and screens so i have them when i need them. i also need to get a nice Square Pyrex dish that would make it easier to collect the oil than a round dish it sucks using a round or oval dishes
and i also want to get a CNC aluminum pocket press for my hash runs. this is the tube i like the best so far.
and a decent small press i found.

DSCF0009.JPG

pocketpress.jpg

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I bought a glass vase at wal mart for 1$.
drilled a hole in the bottom. Worked perfectly.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i dont think square is easier, on the contrary, round is best as far as i see it.

D

D9420

i dont think square is easier, on the contrary, round is best as far as i see it.

what are you using to collect the oil from your BHO?
i use a razor blade and i think it would be easier to collect the oil in a square pyrex dish. i have used round, and oval dish while making BHO before and i find it hard to collect any of the oil around the edges of the round, or oval dish.
if i had say a 10" x 10" square dish i can collect the oil much easier only the corners would be hard to collect but i think i could collect more oil out of the square one.

also the pics did not come threw in the first post so i will post more pics of the hash. i hand pressed some and tryied to dry the rest to make kiff well it was to sticky and it will not crush into a powder its like loosely grounded coffee. :passingjoint::RastaBong:
im gonna be ordering that BHO tube in the first post soon for the price its a very well made tube.

HPIM8715
HPIM8722
HPIM8728
HPIM8710
HPIM8726
W

WindsWest

Nice D9420, looks like you're starting to get it down, and I agree BHO is better. Gumby is awesome though!! Its just another nice smoke to add to the repertoire.

I would disagree though on something else... Like HMK said, circular pyrex are easier to scrape without a doubt. I know what you mean about having the ability to scrape the corners of a rectangular or square pan, with more ease than that of a circular pan; but if its a good sized pan, you'd never have to scrape as far as the corners. Even on my rectangular pyrexs, I try not to give myself the task of scraping into any corners, sometimes though it is inevitable.
A slightly warmed pan makes scraping much easier too! :)

Also, I've heard some very good things about the O'Kief extraction tube, but have never used one myself. I use typically Stainless Steel turkey basters, and they work very well.

I'm also curious about wanting to press your runs?
IMHO oils should not be pressed like other hashes..

Top Bottom