Gumby the guardian

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

these are Blue Dream end of week 4, they are behind a bit from mistakes I have made, but Gumby has reassured me that he will help them finish strong :banana:

Gumby the guardian
Gumby the guardian 2
Gumby the guardian 3
K

Kpezzy

how could nobody have anything nice to say about muh grow? does it suck teh donkey nutz? do I need to replace teh gumby with teh sponge bob?

E

edux10

nice gumby!!!

nice dreams too. seems to be a popular strain all of a sudden, prob cuz those nuggs look soo danky!!

Boylobster

Boylobster

Aw, c'mon, pezzy - there's nothing *but* nice things to say about your grow. And your Gumby. I'm on board; keep those pics comin'!

:)

Your problem is that there aren't enough problems, :D. I mean, you saw my thread - all the comments are from people trying to fix my fuckups. :itwasntme Consider doing a worse job, you may get a lot more traffic! :D

K

Kpezzy

hahahaha great responses fellas Imma raid the toy chest for a new and cooler mascot

Boylobster

Boylobster

Cooler than Gumby?!?! You should see a doctor.

:D

Lookin' nice, btw. What day are they? Whoops... about the end of week 5, right? Just about time for the great plumping to begin, isn't it?

K

Kpezzy

Cooler than Gumby?!?! You should see a doctor.

:D

Lookin' nice, btw. What day are they? Whoops... about the end of week 5, right? Just about time for the great plumping to begin, isn't it?

I sure hope so my friend ;(

Top Bottom