Gummi Recipe

• Thread starter Detroitgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Detroitgrow

Detroitgrow

I need a thc infused gummi recipe, I use infused coconut oil. Never comes out right sould I use the green dragon instead. Need some pointers.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I need a thc infused gummi recipe, I use infused coconut oil. Never comes out right sould I use the green dragon instead. Need some pointers.
Separation issue? If so add some sunflower lecithin, its an emulsifier that allows water and oil to mix.

post the recipe?

mancorn

mancorn

What are you doing now - that’s not turning out right? Is there a problem with the decarb, the infusion, or the consistency/recipe?

Detroitgrow

Detroitgrow

There is no thc effect and has a coconut taste. I got the decarb down, but they melt very easy. Don't know where I am going wrong

Pondracer

Pondracer

I just knocked out 78 of them using coconut oil. I use the Magical Butter Machine to infuse refined oil so no coconut taste. Lecithin is added during the infusion process. The Lecithin is critical.

Strawberry puree
infused coconut oil
water
Unflavored gelatin
Blue agave

My color still sucks but flavor and potency (10mg) were dead on.

mancorn

mancorn

Use refined coconut oil for no coconut flavor.

For 100 gummies
6oz box jello
1oz gelatin
1/2 cup of water (1/4 cup to bloom gelatin, 1/4 cup jello)
1/4 cup infused oil
1 teaspoon lecithin
1 teaspoon citric acid

Super important that you don’t heat gelatin above 140f as it will break down the long chain bonds and the gelatin will not firm up proper. Gelatin needs to be heated between 120-140f.

Bloom gelatin
Add hot water to jello
Add the rest of your ingredients
Use emulsifying/stick blender to combine the water and oil
Pour into molds (use a ketchup bottle)
Let sit ~1/2 hour
Refrigerator ~1 hour
(By now you should be fairly high after licking your ketchup bottle and pot clean)
Unmold
Allow to sit out for 2 days. (You can eat them right after unmolding, but they’ll be fairly soft. They’ll become much firmer with a chewy texture after fully drying.)
Store in refrigerator

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Use refined coconut oil for no coconut flavor.

For 100 gummies
6oz box jello
1oz gelatin
1/2 cup of water (1/4 cup to bloom gelatin, 1/4 cup jello)
1/4 cup infused oil
1 teaspoon lecithin
1 teaspoon citric acid

Super important that you don’t heat gelatin above 140f as it will break down the long chain bonds and the gelatin will not firm up proper. Gelatin needs to be heated between 120-140f.

Bloom gelatin
Add hot water to jello
Add the rest of your ingredients
Use emulsifying/stick blender to combine the water and oil. (If you don’t have a emulsifier you’ll have to whisk like a crazy person. Water and oil don’t like to mix.)
Pour into molds (use a ketchup bottle)
Let sit ~1/2 hour
Refrigerator ~1 hour
(By now you should be fairly high after licking your ketchup bottle and pot clean)
Unmold
Allow to sit out for 2 days. (You can eat them right after unmolding, but they’ll be fairly soft. They’ll become much firmer with a chewy texture after fully drying.)
Store in refrigerator
Try this.

1 pack jello 80g
3 packages gelatin (the little packets)
1tsp sunflower lecithin
1/2 cup infused oil
1/2 cup cold water.

Add i lecithin to cold water and dissolve.

Put all the gelatin in a cup and bloom with all the water and let bloom.

Heat infused oil then add the jello it won't really mix well with the oil until the bloomed gelatin is added.

Add bloomed gelatin stirring until blended well then work fast to get into molds. Set in fridge or freezer for 20-30min before unmolding.

Madmax

Madmax

Try this.

1 pack jello 80g
3 packages gelatin (the little packets)
1tsp sunflower lecithin
1/2 cup infused oil
1/2 cup cold water.

Add i lecithin to cold water and dissolve.

Put all the gelatin in a cup and bloom with all the water and let bloom.

Heat infused oil then add the jello it won't really mix well with the oil until the bloomed gelatin is added.

Add bloomed gelatin stirring until blended well then work fast to get into molds. Set in fridge or freezer for 20-30min before unmolding.
I wouldnt follow this guys recipe lol...uno his wife tucks him into bed..

Latest posts

Top Bottom