Gutted!!!

• Thread starter Loran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loran

Loran

My swamp cooler broke down and I lost 6 breeding males. Pacific Aire, Pacifica, Haze Shadawg, Blueberry and HONU. There will be no more Romberry, Wessie or Bear seeds made. I'm truely sorry friends. LPR, Loran

Tnelz

Tnelz

My swamp cooler broke down and I lost 6 breeding males. Pacific Aire, Pacifica, Haze Shadawg, Blueberry and HONU. There will be no more Romberry, Wessie or Bear seeds made. I'm truely sorry friends. LPR, Loran
Dam brother. Sorry to hear it.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Sorry to hear Loran. On a lighter note I did just pick up a couple of your packs, rom berry and harlequin x lbl. Excited about the rom berry, if it's anything like the white roms I just finished. Looking for the rom doms.

tweedy

tweedy

Sorry to hear that man. As you know they are incredibly resilient plants so fingers crossed you have not scrapped them completely and can get a cut off of some.

DrFever

DrFever

Swamp cooler ???? someone always told me never put all your apples in one place ,, that sucks man ? Sorry to here your bad luck

Power OG

Power OG

Hey bro truly sorry to hear about this, i have apack of bear in stash, if you need them or any other thing i have , i definitely would get them to you.
Positive vibes & Respect

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Well ,I wish you the best of luck Finding some new Stallions for Your Stable.. Bummer about the breakdown..
Grow strong..
Smokes

Indican

Indican

Wow. Glad I snagged these today... Man I hate reading parental stock lost...But the search continues for me at all times, so finding parents is the fun part :)

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Pretty sure I have some Honu's you sent me bro will send them soon maybe you can get lucky bro. And a few others maybe you can find something else your lookin for.....your bro....
PS... just looked and found some wessies to bro will get em to ya.;)

Top Bottom