Gutted!!!

• Thread starter Loran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loran

Loran

BIG thanks to all my Brothers that have stepped up and are helping me recover. N8tive and Mendel especially. So far this year I'm concentrating on old school f2's. Pakistani Kush, Northern Hindu, 88G13/Hash Plant, 77 Christmas Tree Affie, and Pacific Aire are all being hit to preserve the lines. Also parental stock has been established for all but the PacAir male. For those that have followed my work awhile. There will be a new batch of Lemon Taffy (NorCal Gooey x JC2) made this fall as well. Something new in the works will be a Blue Dream x Mother of Thor bx cross for testing. More to follow. Love to all. Loran

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The sense of brotherhood and community at this site never ceases to amaze me. @Loran you will recover stronger than you were before, good vibes coming your way!!!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Dont have much experience with your work Loran but the love from the farm speaks for itself. I hope you have a better year this year, I am on the hunt for new genetics and ill have my eye on you this year ;) good luck and good vibes!

Top Bottom