Guy Sells Spice to buy dispensary

• Thread starter exposingyou
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exposingyou

So I was recently working for a dispensary and I was loving life.

But this place had so much drama that one person got angry at another and spilled the beans that the 23 year old financial backer had sold spice in Florida to obtain a pre-established dispensary for 80k

I would have never known, assumed or looked for the info I found, if it wasn't for some awesome drama.

My real question is.... What can be done about this? What do you do when all the evidence is there for anyone to find.

I could give anyone a piece of this info and you would easily uncover a interstate money laundering scheme, and many other puzzling connections that would make one question this place.

Is anyone else interested in helping expose a true out of state criminal that's takes advantage of veterans??

Questions?

ZONER

ZONER

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
What evidence? who cares?The state doesn't care where the money came from..most dispensary owners were previously weed dealers in order to get the capitol to buy or open a storefront and grow op..and weed is actually illegal, spice isn't...technically all dispensary owners are illegal drug dealers anyways in the eyes of the feds so whats your point?? we are all money laundering criminals in this game...get a clue

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
While i think spice is fuckin Nasty... People still buy it.. if he didn't sell it someone else would have.. Least now hes got a disp. selling good weed instead of spice and giving people jobs...

Id just stfu about it... if karma wants him it will come for him.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

So I was recently working for a dispensary and I was loving life.

But this place had so much drama that one person got angry at another and spilled the beans that the 23 year old financial backer had sold spice in Florida to obtain a pre-established dispensary for 80k

I would have never known, assumed or looked for the info I found, if it wasn't for some awesome drama.

My real question is.... What can be done about this? What do you do when all the evidence is there for anyone to find.

I could give anyone a piece of this info and you would easily uncover a interstate money laundering scheme, and many other puzzling connections that would make one question this place.

Is anyone else interested in helping expose a true out of state criminal that's takes advantage of veterans??

Questions?
Nice 1st post...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Jealousy. Is where he's coming from. Next you will hear he's selling spice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom