H&G algae extract?? is it worth it?

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

this is a $100 small bottle and its included in H&Gs schedule.

i didnt have $100 at the time to spend on an algae extract so i got grow mores seaweed extract for $10 haha i figured it was a lot less concentrated and might be a decent enough substitute until i get the h&g algae extract.

now is the algae extract worth the $100 or does the cheap seaweed extract work good as well?

also the yellow australian bottles called bloom, they make sea mineral additives and different seaweed extracts. are those also similar and good enough? i was thinking about trying that too.

any input on this will be appreciated and help my next purchase. thank you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They work differently, and I happen to adore Growmore's seaweed extract. That stuff smells so good I think I could eat it! And my girls always respond very well to it.

Try to keep things simple as you learn, and don't worry about marrying yourself to a feeding schedule the nute company puts out. I would advise you to find a good thread on your growing style, start reading and following that. People make a lot of adjustments to feeding and that's quite necessary in my opinion, otherwise you're throwing money down the drain and your girls may not be getting exactly what they want.

In other words, learn to read the girls, not just a feeding chart.

M

mrbong73

now is the algae extract worth the $100 or does the cheap seaweed extract work good as well?
Same exact thing.
It's the nute companies worst nightmare that people might actually figure out they're getting bent over.
Use the growmore as a foliar for added benefits.

slausongardens

slausongardens

thank you. its been working great, i went and got the big ass bottle for $38. hopefully it'll get me to the end.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Maxi Crop makes a perfect substitute and is cheap

Tex

Top Bottom