H&g Amino Treatment, Cannaboost: Worth The $$?

• Thread starter Clamwrangler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

I just wanted to start a thread with my fellow farmers about these two products. Ive just started using HG Amino treatment, from what I understand Amino acids have a roll in enzyme reactions within the plant, can facilitate higher levels of nutrient absorption, photosynthesis and just all round plant vitality. Has anyone got any tips or ideas with this product? The reason I want to ask is because I have been using Cannaboost the last few runs. Obviously boost is hella expensive, so I have been purchasing the 1L bottle and using it at 1ml per litre of water, which as those of you who use this stuff know is around a 1/4 of what Canna suggests you pour on to your plants. I have a automated top feed DTW coco system and i found that feeding boost from the second week of flip at 100ml per 100litres with once a week foliar sprays untill about week 5, still gave me just over 2lb under 2 600w hps on digi ballasts (0.85g per watt).
SO my question is can I run amino treatment at a lower rates with similar results and does anyone else on here run boost or other high cost additives at way less than the recommended dose to save money or piece of mind??
Stay high
CW

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Surely someone on here is using products at at far less than recommended on the label and still getting the desired results!

Top Bottom