H&G bio 1 and promix hp what p.h. to feed?

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

should i keep my p.h. in the 5.8-6.3 range while using the bio 1 by h&g? i read on the bottle to keep the ph @6.6-6.8 when using bio 1. my girls are in the seccond week from clones and they look like there having a ph problem that did not happen last run when using PBP as a base food at 6.0 ph. the last to feeds have been at 6.6 ph just becasue the bottle of bio 1 told me t0. should i be using soi a/b for a lower ph? i think i will be hurting the bio 1 by running it at a low ph is this true

S

sweetgreen

I'd like to know if I should be adjusting the pH of organic nutes when going into Promix-hp. I cut it with some worm casting but otherwise it's straight from the bail. My tap water is pH 7.0. Can I just water it straight, or do I need to lower the pH of straight water first?

Some people say no need to pH adjust with organics, others say 6.5 and other say treat promix like hydro with pH 5.8-6.2

What do I do?

I have some GO liquid Bio Marine(2-3-1) and some Mexican bat guano(10-2-0).

Thanks

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i run bio1 myself i keep in coco as well as promix for flower. i usually use the pbp grow for veg. the bio1 is lacking in nitrogen so i add some GO biothrive to it to keep the stuff green like every other feeding. i keep my ph around 5.7-6.0 in coco and 5.8-6.2 in the promix. i veg a bit differently then most though. i use coco no per lite for up to 2 or 3 gal pots. then i transplant the coco root ball in a 3 or 5 gal pot of promix.

Top Bottom