H&G Bio 1 Component

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

House and Garden Bio 1 Component...anyone use this stuff? Supposed to be organic, but doesn't have any of the trace they need, so I'm guessing its similar to PBP as you have to amend the soil mix or supplement CalMag. Just haven't seen any results with this line at all, was curious if anyone has given it a shot.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i been using it for about a year now and i love it. i add GO cal-mag+ and use GO biothrive for added N during stretch. pot smells much better

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nice, thanks for that tip. I really really really want to go with feeding full organic in ProMix (ewc/guano teas, etc), but part of me is chickening out at last minute and wants to just stick to a program...since I'm already versed with H&G, figured this would be a good choice. I know pigfarmer rocks this stuff, but haven't seen anyone else. Nice to see you running it, too Kid!

M

mrbong73

Green Morpho
Give this a try:
Soak 2 tbs alfalfa meal and 1/2 tbs kelp meal in 1 gal of water overnight or longer.
At the same time, top dress ewc. I do around 1 cup per 3 gallon pot.
Then water the plants with the tea. Done.
If you want add in some aloe vera juice at 1 oz per gallon for some nice side benefits.

Organic nutrient tea.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Green Morpho
Give this a try:
Soak 2 tbs alfalfa meal and 1/2 tbs kelp meal in 1 gal of water overnight or longer.
At the same time, top dress ewc. I do around 1 cup per 3 gallon pot.
Then water the plants with the tea. Done.
If you want add in some aloe vera juice at 1 oz per gallon for some nice side benefits.

Organic nutrient tea.

Thanks man, I've enjoyed making teas thus far with great results, but I'm afraid I might find myself too busy with other work to keep up on it this whole run. I've seen your tea recipes on another thread as well as a few others! I'm sure I'll come up with my own soon enough...

Latest posts

Top Bottom