H&G Ebb Flow Organic Recipes

• Thread starter rollinthc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rollinthc

I am a new grower and currently growing ebb flow 4x4 trays, 1000watt hps, sativa grow using currently GH lucas formula (because it was cheap to start with). Quickly finding that I want to go with something better, more performance and cleaner..I am getting great results as am now into about 4 weeks flower and buds look tremendous! Just wondering what I get out of a high perfomance nute line like H&G!?

I plan on using H&G Nutes organic and need help on a recipe..I am thinking of the following and would like any input/substitutions that make sense for health as well as cost for the same effects. Thank you all in advance@!

Flush with: Florakleen (not too necessary since drip clean is used I think...)

System: Ebb Flow, 4x4 trays, 1k HPS, Clones in 4x4 RL cubes, Coco mat, 1" thick, 40 gal rez.

R

rollinthc

Anyone on this recipe, I need some input please, thanks in advance!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Nothing organic about this recipe bro. But if it was me I would replace the hydroplez with hammerhead as I have seen amazing results with the hammerhead moab combo. Not sure if you would need the bud xl and top max either with this combo. Try to keep it simple homie. Less room for error with less ingredients in your nute formula.

R

rollinthc

Thanks yea I dont think its organic after reading some on it... Not a big deal, I like H&G the company and their products. Thanks for the subs Ive heard good things about moab and hammerhead too.

Simplifying the ingredients is good too, less money! Is the bud xl and top max covered with the other nutes then?

Also, I have a new bottle of calmag so thats what I was gonna plan on using, but Ive been reading that there are better ones out there too.

Thanks for the info, I think I will take your advice! Anyone else on this, has anyone used this general lineup before with good results?

R

rollinthc

Feed Chart

Here you go rollin I replace the multi for hygrozyme.

Wow holy crap tortuga, that chart's amazing! You put much thought into creating that information along with all of the nute choices! Thank you for sharing that!

I cannot find N.U.T.S (kinda a bad name for a nute lol, I even try "nuts nutrient" and I get the sale search results for peanuts an such as healthy nutrients lol)

Also, I think MOAB is a better value than shooting powder (from H&G?), theres is pricey, so is moab but a little better?

I like the sub-out of multizen for hygrozyme.

What about the B1, is that needed absolutly? Or can I get by without it since I hav hydroplex?

Also, I see youre using penetrator, without liquid light, is this for the foliar penetration of the nute to help feed?

Thats a lot of $$$ to spend right now for me, I was going to use the following, let me know what you think...

What do you think of the hormex?

What about a substitute to replace the budxl and top booster, sweet and B'cuzz bloom stim, one nute that does the trick/get me by?

THANKS again Totuga that monumental!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Your welcome bro but I can`t take credit for all the research that it took to put that together. The owner of the hydro shop put that together. I was using GH and was having a issue with my OG`s mentioned it over at the shop and they talked me into the switch. I f you look at a couple of my post I complained about cost. I don`t complain any longer about the $ because I see the results bro. This formula pretty much makes all my strains happy. The Skywalker was the only one that doesn`t like the mix so hot. When I mix this up the ppm`s are high. I`m going into the 7th week. Will mix a fresh rez tonight. Last week a fresh rez for week 6 ppm is 1900 on that chart. Pushes them pretty good but must have everything dialed in the room. My plants are eating almost a 100 ppm a day. Its crazy bro like 7 gallons a day. They are really healthy. I got to meet a client I will get back at this later.piece
T

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

sorry no experiance with Hormex. I don`t use the foliar feeding part of the chart since I do not foliar feed.If you run H&G I suggest the top boost and the bud-xl. If money is tight you might want to consider running a lil less expensive schedule and save up a lil and switch if you still want to just a thought. You can drop the B1 or anything else you want. You decide whats important for your plants. I use Dyna-grow in my veg room and run the chart in flower. Saves me some money because Dyna grow is a one part highly concentrated and has been getting my plants thru veg healthy. I was looking for things to cut out of the chart also. Not sure I want to now.Most of the strains that I`m running are new,but the couple that I have ran before and running now are a lil bigger but trich production is way higher. Looks like some one poured sugar all over my Blackberry Kush and La Con. My buds have never been this sticky. Bud-XL helped that happen. You want to run it. Hope this helped at all.
T

M

Mmmmasonite

Wow holy crap tortuga, that chart's amazing! You put much thought into creating that information along with all of the nute choices! Thank you for sharing that!

I cannot find N.U.T.S (kinda a bad name for a nute lol, I even try "nuts nutrient" and I get the sale search results for peanuts an such as healthy nutrients lol)

Also, I think MOAB is a better value than shooting powder (from H&G?), theres is pricey, so is moab but a little better?

I like the sub-out of multizen for hygrozyme.

What about the B1, is that needed absolutly? Or can I get by without it since I hav hydroplex?

Also, I see youre using penetrator, without liquid light, is this for the foliar penetration of the nute to help feed?

Thats a lot of $$$ to spend right now for me, I was going to use the following, let me know what you think...

What do you think of the hormex?

What about a substitute to replace the budxl and top booster, sweet and B'cuzz bloom stim, one nute that does the trick/get me by?

THANKS again Totuga that monumental!

That's funny...NUTS actually stands for Nutrient Up Take Solution...It is a great way of lowering ph naturally and breaking down nutes midway through the week. If you want to go a little cheaper I would use Big Bud instead of Hydroplex...its more concentrated for about the same price...and...Multizen instead of Hygrozyme...twice as concentrated and cheaper for the same effect...For B vitamins and an all around great bio catalyst use Nirvana...Unfortunately, nothing will substitute for the Bud XL...it is one of a kind....Top Booster triggers late flowering and is very crucial for giving your plants that kick in the butt before Shooting powder or MOAB.....Peace and good luck

Top Bottom