H&G FULL line up. Do i need to add anything extra???

• Thread starter OG WON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

its rooting hormone, i mean roots excelurator... what do you think is in it? its basically just orca and dip ngrow w/ some other vits and stuff, its good just way fucking expensive.
i mean if it was something new and ground breaking it would have been written up in actual hort journals and chem reports, just hobby hydro marketing man srry.

H

Hydrohelper

has anyone tried the Hydro A&B instead of Aqua Flakes??? When i talked to their rep he said its meant for drain to waste syatems (like soilless mix, etc) but the Aqua Flakes is so popular and effective which is why you hardly ever see the hydro A&B anywhere

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I believe the aqua flakes is the most complete of there nutes. I also use the aqua flakes for hydro, and I know people that use the aqua flakes for coco also.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I wouldnt use aqua flakes when im already getting great results with using the cocos with coco DTW. I have great mixing ph and extremely low ec.

I also wouldnt substitute roots excelurator.....If anything i would substitute the expensive shooting powder for something similar & more concentrated like.... i forgot what the grow store guy told me....anyone else know of anything?, cause shooting powder runs out hella fast when you have a big reservoir lol

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Aqua Flakes is for hydro recirculating ect...Cocos is for drain to waste im pretty sure. So for an ebb and flow coco grow you would use aqua flakes.

budfriend

budfriend

ive spend thousand on roots excell. I guess it worked? I use to not use it with h and g. then i did cause everyone said how amazing it is. Ive been using A1 roots the last two runs. I cant tell difference. It does produce a different looking root but still really healthy Its way cheaper and I used a1 roots at the high dose at first but this run at about 1.5ml a gallon and like it. I cant even say i could tell i huge differnce with the roots excell but even though its expensive the cost per run vs output is minor.

Recently i have not been following the a and b numbers on the chart. I just keep it in the area where the ppm stays the same and does not rise fast and this seems to be working well. Buds are biger than ever at week 4.

I would say follow the chart at the low ppm. Substitute the cheaper alternatives people are saying cause they have tested and work. or just follow the chart. It is so easy. I dont see how people dont use cal mag with ro though but i also grow mostly chems and ogs

K

kushsmoker30

i like roots excel n use it, it makes ur roots explode to the bottom nice n fast. but once they get there n are filling in, i use Rhizzotonic from canna it will make ur roots almost blindingly white n fuzzy as hell n that's 1 thing roots excel doesn't really do is make my roots full of fuzzy feeder roots. look forward to using A1's rooting product, maybe i'll mix a lil Rhizzo in there as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom