H&G nutes let me know?

• Thread starter shift00420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shift00420

I just got House & Garden Vaan de Swaan's full lineup of nutes for free from my local shop and I know someone has used this stuff. LMK farmers:rauch08:

S

shift00420

The one thing i noticed right off the bat was theres no 3 part just a&b. but they do have a system for each grow media (a&b hydro, a&b coco, a&b soil)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Great nutrient line, from what I've heard. May check out the aqua flakes when I run out of AN super mother tea...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Great stuff, used it all at one time or another

Tex

S

shift00420

Sweet im looking forward to using it! I do have a question though can you use coco A and soil B? when i went through my stuff i noticed i had aquaflake A&B, & the above mentioned. i top feed dtw so i dont know if i should use the aqua.

M

Medic

The Best. I would double up on your ferts though. They arent as concentrated as i would like them to be. Great results though. Use the whole line up in conjunction , you will have ultra dank. Dont over fert

H

HossCartwright

People seem to like them here in CO, a lot of folks I talk to use them. I tried the Aqua Flakes in an aeroflo grow and did not get great results. My buds were massive but had lots of fox tails and fingers. I'm not sure if it was the base nutrient, top booster or shooting powder, but something caused my buds to deform and look retarded. The only Items I will continue using from the H & G lineup are the Roots Excellurator and the Drip Clean, both great products IMO.

S

shift00420

i set aside a single plant that i started using H&G on so we'll see. I'm not confident enough in my abilities to do a diary but ill kick off some pictures now and again. if go on their wbsite and look at the feed schedules they r pretty basic and easy to use.

S

shift00420

I dont know if if the general public can get the deal but Humboldt wholesale has a link to get free H&G nutes to try out. if u got people at the grow shop maybe u could get hooked up.

R

rockfish

ive used the aarde, and the aqua flakes, they are both good bases. as mentioned above the root exel is great stuff and so is their bud booster bud xl. but it has just been priced out of control. instead of $200 for a 5 liter , i do just as well with dm potash+ phos boost for $29 a gall. and to hoss, the top booster is whats causing those foxtails. ive had much better success with the h&g nutes when i stopped adding the top boost.
i liked there whole line and did well with it. but i dont use any anymore. good luck

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I have used H&G for years. All mediums and feeds, with all or non of the additives.

It rocks. Simple as.

I have just tested canna a&b, with bcuzz stims and I felt like the flavor was a little lacking. Well it lacks the creamy butteryness that the H&G brings.

So once my base feeds have run out Ill be going back onto H&G base feeds.

My bro SupremeBeans in Hawaii uses House and Garden with a few additions. Here is a really nice nute scheme and use what ever base you need.

House & Garden
Bio 1 Component Soil Per Gallon Mixing Chart
8 Week Cycle

Early Vegetative Stage: ½ tsp. per gallon
Additives: Root Excelurator 1.1 ml per gallon, Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Algen Extract 1- 2 ml per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp. per gallon, Molasses ½ tsp. per gallon.

Late Vegetative Stage:
1 tsp. per gallon
Additives: Root Excelurator 1.1 ml per gallon, Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Algen Extract 1- 2 ml per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp. per gallon, Molasses ½ tsp. per gallon.

Transition Stage Vegetative to Flower:
1 ½ tsp. per gallon
Additives: Root Excelurator 1.1 ml per gallon, Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Multi Zyme 4 ml per gallon, Molasses ½ tsp. per gallon.

Flowering Week 1:
2 tsp. per gallon
Additives: Root Excelurator 1.1 ml per gallon, Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Multi Zyme 4 ml per gallon, Bloombastic ¼ tsp. per gallon, Snow Storm Ultra/or Purple Maxx ½ tsp per gallon, Molasses ½ tsp. per gallon. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 2:
2 - 3 tsp. per gallon
Additives: Root Excelurator 1.1 ml per gallon, Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Multi Zyme 4 ml per gallon, Bloombastic 1/3 tsp. per gallon, , Snow Storm Ultra/or Purple Maxx ½ tsp per gallon, Molasses ½ tsp. per gallon. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 3:
2 ½ - 3 ½ tsp. per gallon
Additives: Root Excelurator 1.1 ml per gallon, Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Multi Zyme 4 ml per gallon, Bloombastic 1/2 tsp. per gallon, , Snow Storm Ultra/or Purple Maxx ½ tsp per gallon, Molasses ½ tsp. per gallon. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 4: 3 – 4 tsp. per gallon
Additives: Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp. per gallon,Top Booster 5 ml. per gallon, Bud XL 4 ml. per gallon, Gravity 1/2 tsp. per gallon, Molasses 1-2 tsp. per gallon, Purple Maxx/ or Snow Storm Ultra 1 tsp. per gallon. Lower Base nutrient Strength down to 1-2 tsp. per gallon or just plain water plus additives for this week. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 5: 4 tsp per gallon
Additives: Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp. per gallon,Top Booster 5 ml. per gallon, Bud XL 4 ml. per gallon, Gravity 1/2 tsp. per gallon, Molasses 1-2 tsp. per gallon, Purple Maxx/ or Snow Storm Ultra 1 tsp. per gallon. Lower Base nutrient Strength down to 1-2 tsp. per gallon or just plain water plus additives for this week. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 6: 4 tsp. per gallon
Additives: Drip Clean 0.4 ml. per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp.per gallon, Bud XL 4ml. per gallon, Shooting powder ½ tsp. per gallon. Purple Maxx/ or Snow Storm Ultra 1 tsp. per gallon. Lower Base nutrient Strength down to 1-2 tsp. per gallon or just plain water plus additives for this week. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 7: 4 tsp per gallon
Additives: Drip Clean 0.4 ml. per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp.per gallon, Bud XL 4ml. per gallon, Shooting powder 1 tsp. per gallon. Purple Maxx/ or Snow Storm Ultra 1 tsp. per gallon. Lower Base nutrient Strength down to 1-2 tsp. per gallon or just plain water plus additives for this week. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 8: 4 tsp. per gallon
Additives: Drip Clean 0.4 ml. per gallon, Hygrozyme 1-2 tsp.per gallon, Bud XL 4ml. per gallon, Shooting powder 1 tsp. per gallon. Purple Maxx/ or Snow Storm Ultra 1 tsp. per gallon. Lower Base nutrient Strength down to 1-2 tsp. per gallon or just plain water plus additives for this week. Watch Plants for Signs of feeding too strong and adjust Base Nutrient strength accordingly.

Flowering Week 9: Flush at least 3-4 Days with plain water and Drip Clean 0.4 ml per gallon, Molasses 1-2 tsp. per gallon.

As you can see there are a few additions to the H&G range and I have found the best results when H&G is matched to equally good additives. I will be running this scheme next if I can get the Humbolt Nute additives in the uK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
H&G is the best i ever used. I've used AN, ionic,and triflex with a few others there all good but if u run a drip system H&G works great the others clog lines.

S

shift00420

sup herbalizer , i see u use purplemax through the whole flower, whats ur thoughts? is it basically abloom booster? i use bushmaster in the begining of flower. Also does the hygrozyme kill the benificial bacteria?

Heavyduty thanx for chiming in . right now my main plants r getting general hydro but i also through in some AN voodoo, some calmag & silica blast. I use anything that helps so my boys at the shop hooked me up to experiment and give them some feedback. im stoked.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I know this is an old thread but I just picked up there whole line for 100$ was wondering if the cocoa A & B can be used for soil, I am currently in week 4-5 and just started using bud xl and today also added top booster , using prim sea green also but could not pass on the H&G line all the product's were insanely over priced , just the root exculator was tagged at 77 bucks I think the whole line total between 350-500 bucks all un opened to......

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I know this is an old thread but I just picked up there whole line for 100$ was wondering if the cocoa A & B can be used for soil, I am currently in week 4-5 and just started using bud xl and today also added top booster , using prim sea green also but could not pass on the H&G line all the product's were insanely over priced , just the root exculator was tagged at 77 bucks I think the whole line total between 350-500 bucks all un opened to......
Really unsure if the cocos will work in soil or not. The cocos has added calcium to orevent lockout which is a main difference than the aqua flakes. Personally watch the leafyness and can use just part B start of week 5 to cut nitrogen uptake in the future if that occurs. I myself have been using HG for a few years with great results but seeing the labels switch and percentages change has me thinking they are on some AN shit. They do have a soil line and one part bio but let me know if that works in soil for you. MWD

thick87

thick87

yes you can use them for soil but reduce the dosage cause nutrients for coco's are bit the same as hydroponic, they are concentrate.
i'm using H&G from 2 years now and it works nicely ...EC and PH are stable PH (nutes are not PH perfect)
my bro use the soil A/B hes very happy of H&G additives aswell
So yes! give it a try just dont overload =)
Peace

K

kushsmoker30

u can use em for soil, but it's not ideal.

is short, as coco breaks down it releases salts and P. coco nutes r made with that in mind, a proper coco formula has less P in it. so using that in soil can cause ur plats to under perform n will most likely affect ur yield as u'll be lacking P at a super important time in ur plats life.

since u got hooked up already, jus go buy soil a&b even if u can't get it dumb cheap compaired to retail u can still buy it for cheap as the base is faily priced......it's the adds that r pricey

soserthc1

soserthc1

u can use em for soil, but it's not ideal.

is short, as coco breaks down it releases salts and P. coco nutes r made with that in mind, a proper coco formula has less P in it. so using that in soil can cause ur plats to under perform n will most likely affect ur yield as u'll be lacking P at a super important time in ur plats life.

since u got hooked up already, jus go buy soil a&b even if u can't get it dumb cheap compaired to retail u can still buy it for cheap as the base is faily priced......it's the adds that r pricey
to funny bro, I appreciate your info and it just so happens , I went to hydro store today for dirt and did exactly that ..... 60 bucks for both ......and dude gave me a sample of the only product i was missing shooting powder now , i got them all.....gonna basically stay organic thou just a run or two with these being i got them dirt cheap, he was selling the root excul for 82 bucks insane ......respect soser

K

kushsmoker30

to funny bro, I appreciate your info and it just so happens , I went to hydro store today for dirt and did exactly that ..... 60 bucks for both ......and dude gave me a sample of the only product i was missing shooting powder now , i got them all.....gonna basically stay organic thou just a run or two with these being i got them dirt cheap, he was selling the root excul for 82 bucks insane ......respect soser

nice, u get liters ? out here in cali i got to a store that has 2oL's of a&b of soil,coco, or aqua flakes for $158 with taxes. those bottles last for a while if u use cal mag with it u seem to feed less base n results seem more fire.

Top Bottom