H&G nutes let me know?

• Thread starter shift00420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Really unsure if the cocos will work in soil or not. The cocos has added calcium to orevent lockout which is a main difference than the aqua flakes. Personally watch the leafyness and can use just part B start of week 5 to cut nitrogen uptake in the future if that occurs. I myself have been using HG for a few years with great results but seeing the labels switch and percentages change has me thinking they are on some AN shit. They do have a soil line and one part bio but let me know if that works in soil for you. MWD
Sorry never marked this thread but thanks for the response and yes i'm gonna do a run with it and i'll keep you posted but think i'm gonna add prim sea green as this is an awesome product that basically does not let you overfeed .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

nice, u get liters ? out here in cali i got to a store that has 2oL's of a&b of soil,coco, or aqua flakes for $158 with taxes. those bottles last for a while if u use cal mag with it u seem to feed less base n results seem more fire.
yea , i got the one ltrs but were i'm at shit is double the price in cali, just payed 24 $ A bag for Royal Gold you need to factor in the shipping around here as most of this stuff comes from cali......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ive used h&g for years it works well especially with coco
i was going to give it a run with a few flowers only gonna sub cocoa a and cocoa b for soil a and soil b - also gonna add sea green as i have the whole line and don't wanna let it sit.... so we shall see a little shitty thou that the instructions on the liquid zen is dif on bottle than web site but I grabbed a feeding sheet at hydro and he also said subbing the cocoa for soil would be fine .....

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

go off the website nutrient calculator I typed in my rez size and printed the chart, I would use the coco formula for coco. Why do you want to use soil?

soserthc1

soserthc1

go off the website nutrient calculator I typed in my rez size and printed the chart, I would use the coco formula for coco. Why do you want to use soil?
well i grab the entire line off a dude on ebay moving and he was a hydo grower but i get co a, co b, root excul , top booster, liquid zen, bud xl, drip clean a titan co2 tank a 9 light t'5 system a heating mat and a cfl fan and times , adjusters all for a cool 100 bucks , the chem themself were stickered at over 300 , just the root excul is 77 dollars and at hydro last week when i asked dude if cocoa would work in soil , i notice most of the stickr prices were higher than what i had , so why not grab it.... just the nice look of the bottles in my collection were worth a c note to me... hell would of paid 100 for just the light set .....

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

yeah thats a bad ass deal on the set up. Ohh so ur doing soil? Dont ever listen to the assholes if they try to get u to use aqua flakes in soils it doesnt work well. Ive used coco a/b on a soil grow once for a couple weeks i didnt notice anything out of the ordinary.

thick87

thick87

root excelurator is expensive and u can have better results with the Aptus startbooster more concentrate and better ingredients.

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah thats a bad ass deal on the set up. Ohh so ur doing soil? Dont ever listen to the assholes if they try to get u to use aqua flakes in soils it doesnt work well. Ive used coco a/b on a soil grow once for a couple weeks i didnt notice anything out of the ordinary.
i passed on the aqua flakes he had the big ass containers and i knew they would be no good for soil , shame i didn't know anyone using them could of got both for 20 or less.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

root excelurator is expensive and u can have better results with the Aptus startbooster more concentrate and better ingredients.
True but did u read the deal I got bro.... i use great white currently but like i said above the deal was to good to turn down even if i never use it , I JUST WANTED IT.....lol

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

were they the 5 gallons prolly? I buy those they last forever im going through 40 gallons a day at my shop

thick87

thick87

true =)

soserthc1

soserthc1

were they the 5 gallons prolly? I buy those they last forever im going through 40 gallons a day at my shop
yea if was in mi. or med state i would of grabbed them and gave them away but i can't be that forward around here .... farm is my growing family .....peace bro off to shower , got get that money and check out the devistation around..... rap later ..be safe soser

thick87

thick87

True but did u read the deal I got bro.... i use great white currently but like i said above the deal was to good to turn down even if i never use it , I JUST WANTED IT.....lol

i was rebounding on the unrealistic price of excelurator and just advice to keep money and buy startbooster instead ^^
im using H&G and appreciate this stuff but excelurator is not as epic as they claim ;)

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

ive been thinking of replacing amino aid with facilitor and ur saying use the start boost instead of the roots?

thick87

thick87

adding biobud at H&G nutes in the 2nd week of flowering, dunno why i want to test that :s
only 1ml/L very soft dosage to improve budding
hope it works!

soserthc1

soserthc1

adding biobud at H&G nutes in the 2nd week of flowering, dunno why i want to test that :s
only 1ml/L very soft dosage to improve budding
hope it works!
Let me know how it works for you thick , do you use the shooting powder also, that is the only one I didn't get that the hydro guy recommended .......soser

Top Bottom