H & G recipes ml's and ppm's

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

thinking bout starting a small grow in coco (50/50 perlite mix) went into the store and started reading labels n feed charts i seen what they recommend n was wondering what have u farmers found that works best with H&G. sometimes people will find that if u use less it works better, but i've also heard that H&G has some trouble keeping plant's green during veg. is it cuz u must use there magic green or something? i'm starting to wonder if i should jus veg with good ol GH, cuz i've seen alot of green happy plants with GH....i just don't really care for most meds grown with GH even with a good flush. Thanks for ur help farmers

K

kushsmoker30

i know bout there nute calculator, has any 1 followed that method to the tee. if so how did it do? was it enough, too much or not enough and if any1 has any combo's of nutes they use with H&G feel free to throw it out there. Thank's fam

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
For me 1ml of each equaled about 100 ppm per gallon. Magic green is a good besides the fact. They stay perfectly green in Veg with H&G. Run the schedule. If works great. Only thing I did was use AN Big Bud powder instead of Shooting powder. X'd the multizyme and the top booster (pk 13/14 booster)

C

cheech

My best 2 runs were h&g right off the chart. The only thing I didn't use their measurement for was for the base nutes. I measured my base out to my desired ec, not the ml that hg recommended.

Also substituted dry kool bloom for the shooting powder because I had it. And also substituted their enzyme product for hygrozyme for the same reason.

K

kushsmoker30

cheech nice to hear. i got some meds from some1 who said it was done with H&G, some of the cleanest tasting meds i've ever smoked.

G

Gaphoon

I am running the entire H&G line right from the chart, love it so far.
It's the first run in a big new room (for me) and so far so good, using their new amino treatment too. No problems with things staying green in veg. I do use a bountea hydrate filter during veg though rather than RO water, so I do have some extra Ca and Mag.

I do 2 feedings, then a fresh
I add:
Sea Green
Rootamentarty (through the first 4-5weeks of flower)
Mad Farmer Nutz (lower the ph)
orca (or great white)
I also have a bountea brew kit that I use on my fresh days. I use the humisoil, bioactivator, but not the b3 or m3.

K

kushsmoker30

I am running the entire H&G line right from the chart, love it so far.
It's the first run in a big new room (for me) and so far so good, using their new amino treatment too. No problems with things staying green in veg. I do use a bountea hydrate filter during veg though rather than RO water, so I do have some extra Ca and Mag.

I do 2 feedings, then a fresh
I add:
Sea Green
Rootamentarty (through the first 4-5weeks of flower)
Mad Farmer Nutz (lower the ph)
orca (or great white)
I also have a bountea brew kit that I use on my fresh days. I use the humisoil, bioactivator, but not the b3 or m3.

Gaphoon Thanks for ur reply fam! so u run the whole chart + all the stuff listed? or is the extra stuff only for ur fresh days?

G

Gaphoon

Good question-
Sea Green - every watering
Rootamentary - Every watering up til week 4-5 of bloom
Nutz - as needed
Orca - fresh days
Boutea - fresh days

I forgot to mention I foliar with True Blooms on the weeks I do not use Magic Green.

Basically, the entire beneficial biologics line, following their schedule + the entire H&G line to their chart. Then orca, boutea and roots excelurator on the fresh days.

S

StringSinger

Im on my first run with H&G(and coco), been following the chart for the most part, adding a little calmag and substituting floralicious+ for algen. Ive kind of cut back on the A in the last week or so(week 6 flower, on a 9 week strain), because Ive heard you can get some N toxicity. Things are still really green, and Im wondering if they will yellow in the next couple weeks. Also using Koolbloom instead of shooting. Anyway things are looking amazing so far.

BTW they just redid their nute calculator...again.

xrob415x

xrob415x

THey should start to yellow when you cut your base in half then add the shooting powder or moab.. I would never run H&G without these additives because of the high N.

C

chrisloc

Hey whats up, just giving you some feed back on H&G A&B Products, first off you can use RO water with the A&B lines this nutrient already has CAL/Mag, and humic Acids in the Chemistry. I never see any Deficencies starting at 5ml per gallon right when your plant roots! Then do not go over 10ml per gallon even if the plant is 7 feet, trust me.. most plants get burnt over a 2.0-2.2 ec... Do not go out of the line of H&G.

Top Bottom