H&G Shooting Powder

• Thread starter slimjoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

I was just a bit confused on how i dilute the shooitng powder

direction say 1 sachet/25 gal, so i have to dilute it in 25 gal, or how do i go about it, i could take my instinct but would hate to have any stress this harvest.

djstiks

djstiks

65 grams per bag for 25 gallons. divide 65 by 25 = 2.6 grams per gallon. correct me if i'm wrong.

L

Loudblunts

^bingo

thas how i do it

comes 65 grams in a satchet. one satchet treats 25 gallons...divide and bingo

2.6grams per gallon for your first weeks
5.2grams per gallon for your second and thirds

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Somehow i lost my sachets of shooting poweder. Sux cuz i ordered my shit off net since they dont carry H&G local. Is there a product i can use in place of shooting powder by another nute company. thanx for any help or suggestions. -Keepz

U

ugmjfarmer

Somehow i lost my sachets of shooting poweder. Sux cuz i ordered my shit off net since they dont carry H&G local. Is there a product i can use in place of shooting powder by another nute company. thanx for any help or suggestions. -Keepz

Keepz I hear good things about Atami BCuzz Bloombastic, and it is meant to be used almost identically to shooting powder. I have not used either but they are about in the same ballpark price wise and seem to garner the same claims from online growers. Good Luck!

S

slimjoint

Alright thanks, figured it was like that, i thought it needed .4 grams haha

M

Mmmmasonite

65 grams per bag for 25 gallons. divide 65 by 25 = 2.6 grams per gallon. correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes ...this is correct...but make sure to use less base nutes...total PPM should be at most 1000 - 1200...Peace and good luck

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yes ...this is correct...but make sure to use less base nutes...total PPM should be at most 1000 - 1200...Peace and good luck

Yo, Mmmmmm Im jus about to start adding Shooting powder next week, and Im at 1300 ppm, babbies look healthy as F**k, I figured droppiong the base nutes, but ur suggesting less than i already am w/o SP so, Im wondering how much higher ppm I can go than i already am??

Confu...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
No need to be confused.

When using Top shooter or SHooting powder. You use a base EC of 1.2 or what ever your equivalent PPM would be. This is to include you background ec.

So for example.

Water out of tap fill a 100 lt barrel.
Check ec - reads 0.4 in my case...

Add A&B to get ec to 1.2.

Then add budxl if using. Then add Shooting powder as the label...

2.6g per gallon for your first week then 5.2g per gallon for your second and third weeks. If indeed you manage to go a full 3 week with it. I normally start flushing after 10 days use. This is enough.

M

Mmmmasonite

Yo, Mmmmmm Im jus about to start adding Shooting powder next week, and Im at 1300 ppm, babbies look healthy as F**k, I figured droppiong the base nutes, but ur suggesting less than i already am w/o SP so, Im wondering how much higher ppm I can go than i already am??

Confu...

Well...some strains can take a beating and love it...and some do not like it at all...so my posting is simply a safe range of PPM no matter what strain is involved. But you really don't need to go over 1000 ....the plants don't need it and it's kind of a waste of nutes.....Peace and good luck

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

I normally run the ff pk boosters but really didn't this run, I was looking at the shooting powders from eathir h&g or moab.. I'm not sure on the doseing lvl of the moab but from herbis post I know the h&g shooting powder application per feeding but I'm not sure of the amount of feedings acceptable for coco/perlite mix, also can the shooting powder be used standalone ie giveing it to them on a none base nute day... az

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

"1/2 teaspoon/gal when it is 1 sachet per 25 gals and 1teaspoon/gal when it is 2."

This is coming from a rep at House and Garden. Much easier to mix 1/2 a tsp/gal than the whole packet.

Just make sure to cut your base nutes by half of your normal dosage.. ~ODB~

Top Bottom