H&G vs canna?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

any 1 ever run H&G and canna against each other? who would u say is better and why taste, yeld, or potency ?

sorry if this topic been gone thru be4, i may be able to get a fair price on canna so figured better check with the farm for opinion's on which is better. Thanks

xrob415x

xrob415x

I have gotten GREAT similar results with both. I would chose the Nutes that you find a better deal on. both are great

K

kushsmoker30

I have gotten GREAT similar results with both. I would chose the Nutes that you find a better deal on. both are great

xrob415x thanks for ur reply, thats about what i was thinking i do like the 1.1, .4, 1.4 ml per gal n so on that H&G has. it now seems that i may end up with a hook up on H&G, thanks to a pm i've received........IS FORUM IS THE SHIT!!!!

S

sfzoo

same.
i run h&g now since its a ton cheaper, and more concentrated ime. still use cannazyme.

K

kushsmoker30

same.
i run h&g now since its a ton cheaper, and more concentrated ime. still use cannazyme.
sfzoo Thank u for ur comment. i've heard n read good things bout cannazyme, looks like it's a toss up..... so i guess thats means it's about who's the cheapest.

C

chrisloc

House and Gardn Cocos A&B is da best on the shelf, and lowest dilution rate....

but canna has the same chemistry so whaever is cheaper for you to get your hands on grab it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom