H&G vs canna?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

any 1 ever run H&G and canna against each other? who would u say is better and why taste, yeld, or potency ?

sorry if this topic been gone thru be4, i may be able to get a fair price on canna so figured better check with the farm for opinion's on which is better. Thanks

xrob415x

xrob415x

I have gotten GREAT similar results with both. I would chose the Nutes that you find a better deal on. both are great

K

kushsmoker30

I have gotten GREAT similar results with both. I would chose the Nutes that you find a better deal on. both are great

xrob415x thanks for ur reply, thats about what i was thinking i do like the 1.1, .4, 1.4 ml per gal n so on that H&G has. it now seems that i may end up with a hook up on H&G, thanks to a pm i've received........IS FORUM IS THE SHIT!!!!

S

sfzoo

same.
i run h&g now since its a ton cheaper, and more concentrated ime. still use cannazyme.

K

kushsmoker30

same.
i run h&g now since its a ton cheaper, and more concentrated ime. still use cannazyme.
sfzoo Thank u for ur comment. i've heard n read good things bout cannazyme, looks like it's a toss up..... so i guess thats means it's about who's the cheapest.

C

chrisloc

House and Gardn Cocos A&B is da best on the shelf, and lowest dilution rate....

but canna has the same chemistry so whaever is cheaper for you to get your hands on grab it!

Top Bottom