H.T.S here.

• Thread starter H.T.S
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

H.T.S

Hey every1, been growing for a little while now, always in coco, love the stuff, always get excellent results, was over in amsterdam for the icmag cup, was 1 of the lucky 1s to be a judge, :) , man it was hard work smoking some of the best weed and hash, lol, but I stuck to the task like a man on a mission, missed to award bit at the end as i had to leave to catch my flight, well done to ojd and Karma, much respet to you guys, and also to every1 who had an entry in, im going to try for next year to put something in, :).

Just now I have in flower, sssdh and ecsd, smoked some sssdh oil and it was 1 of the best oil I have ever smoked, kali mist oil comes a close second but the sssdh oil was truely amazing, cheers ojd for the oil, needed something like that for a good hit.

Took some bubble hash with me to amsterdam, some people just cant hit a bong, as soon as the bubble started to melt that was them finished and that was it just getting to the good bit, hit that shit man, that why I have the name H.T.S and thats what it stands for, hit that shit, some people need to learn how to hit a bong or dont take them, lol, wanted to cry sometimes man. I think I did after a bong of the sssdh oil, that brought a tear to my eye, really good shit, will post up pics soon of the sssdh I have in flower, 3 weeks they have been in for now, peace every1.

O

ojd

hey bro
good to see you registered
that buble was lovely man
great flavours and buzz

glad you liked the sssdhaze oil
i cant get enough of it

chat soon
peace

H

H.T.S

hi punkadc, thanks for the welcome man.

Hi ojd, glad you enjoyed the bubble bro, did not get a chance to ask you what you thought of it, that shit put a few people out of action, seen a guy turn a green colour after 5 mins, had to start the bong off for him, he took it the way it should be took, lol, m8 that oil and weed you left for us was first class, really appreciated the kind gesture bro, will post up a few pics soon of the sssdh, got a few Q's for you as well but I will leave them for just now, cheers ojd.

Hi logic, think I must have missed you in the dam, would have gave you a bit of the bubble also to try, maybe next year, cheers for the welcome and im glad to be hear, thanks for having me. :)

Hi ripz, thanks for the welcome man, some people just cant hit a bong the way it should be hit, clear everything, hold that shit in, then blow the smoke out, its really not that hard, Hit That Shit man, lol, that name really should apply to most of amsterdam, what a waste of some good bubble I seen, lol.

Gave mr haze 420 and mila a smoke of the bubble, they thought it was first class as well, gave some to harry resin as well, will be taking some more with me next year, thanks for the welcome guys.

Pics will be posted soon when things start to get interesting, how many posts do i need to stop being a trial user??

Top Bottom