H x VBK

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hello Golden Lion! I picked up the BSOG and Rare OG. I also received the Harlequin x Very Berry Kush freebie (Thank you).

I was wondering if you had any pics of the H x VBK during flower, and finished bud shots? I have not been able to find info on this strain, or pics. Any info is appreciated!

Thanks Baba, and have a great Sunday,

BD

H x vbk

Reactions: sox
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello Golden Lion! I picked up the BSOG and Rare OG. I also received the Harlequin x Very Berry Kush freebie (Thank you).

I was wondering if you had any pics of the H x VBK during flower, and finished bud shots? I have not been able to find info on this strain, or pics. Any info is appreciated!

Thanks Baba, and have a great Sunday,

BD

View attachment 254272
Hello BirdDog! You are venturing into territory I haven't gone yet, lol
I have yet to even sprout those seeds, I've had a lot of seeds to test lately and those I decided I would give for freebies to help pass out the Harlequin and it's medical benefits...
You are the first person showing them, so I've got my eyes glued:)
Should be some short, glistening canons of colas with purple tints:D

Thanks for sharing your experience to come with them!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Okey doke, looks like this is a "spread the love" strain! I already planned on giving the finished buds away free to my local because of the Harlequin. We have some perticular peeps in mind that will appreciate it very much. I didn't plan on a journal but will go ahead and keep this updated throughout!

Thanks for the reply sir,

BD

jlr42024

jlr42024

please do I too would like some finished pics before i decide to run these! i live in a state which i am limited to # of plants so finding keeper strains is a must before dedicating any space to them...

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Hello BirdDog! You are venturing into territory I haven't gone yet, lol
I have yet to even sprout those seeds, I've had a lot of seeds to test lately and those I decided I would give for freebies to help pass out the Harlequin and it's medical benefits...
You are the first person showing them, so I've got my eyes glued:)
Should be some short, glistening canons of colas with purple tints:D

Thanks for sharing your experience to come with them!

Hey Baba, I also was pleasantly surprised to find a pack of these as freebies. Thank you for providing them! I am excited about the prospect of providing Harlequin genetics to our patients and the VBK sounds like it will make a great cross. I popped 3 beans and ended up with 2 females. They look identical in structure, very robust, but one is begining to show trichome production at only 3 weeks in. I can't wait to see how the final product turns out. This photo is at 3 weeks. Any suggestion on how long this cross should go? Thanks.

HxVBK week3
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey farmers, I wanted to drop in and let yall know that I wasn't able to flower these. I got in over my head and space went to proven genetics. I vegged these to a foot tall and donated them to some farmers in need.....they all went to very good homes. I'm sure I will regret it :D. As soon as i'm done with my Alien run i'm going to pop my Banana Split and Roagre!

I'll be back soon!

BD

Wavegem

Wavegem

Here we go

2 pheno's I am calling Haley Berry

1 short, dense and bushy with fat leaves topped many times
IMG 0219

IMG 0220

2 stretchy with narrower leaves topped many times, shes a beast

IMG 0223

IMG 0224

I will test these when they are finished I am really hoping for high CBD

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Any Harlequin x VBK updates folks?

The last 25 packs of these are prob on their way to you folks now, those are the last of that freebie and I'll have an even more interesting freebie coming spring of 2013' :D

Wavegem

Wavegem

My chillers went down yesterday so I am waiting for service guy. decided to blow off some smoke and post some pics.

Week 2
In this room I am growing H x VBK, 2 phenos of EWOK, Underdawg, Holy Smoke and Hollywood Haze. The H x VBK is by far the biggest eater. She is a straight beast. I am only in week 2 and really excited about the next few. The best freebies I have grown to date.

IMG 0346

IMG 0344

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello folks, just was wondering if anyone has finished nugs of this Variety and if by chance they have been tested and a high CBD phenotype have been found??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Anybody? Anybody, Bueller? Nobody has finished these yet?

Alright, I'll just be patient and wait for somebody to harvest some of these. Might have to get to popping some myself and find a high CBD male and throw him into the bedroom with the Cattatonic! ;)

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

View attachment 281391View attachment 281392
Hello folks, just was wondering if anyone has finished nugs of this Variety and if by chance they have been tested and a high CBD phenotype have been found??

Hey Baba,

Here are pix of the two phenos we ended up with. Sorry photo quality isn't that great. One pheno has a lot more red hair then the other, but both are very dense and frosty. The one with less red hair seems a bit more potent, but both work well and are very smooth. Thanks for providing them to the farm! We are thinking about having them tested before deciding which one to keep, but unfortunately haven't found a lab locally yet.

Top Bottom