H2O2 for Ez Clone?

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Globel

Globel

Do you think it whould be safe to dose my ez clone with H202 every day? Like 40 ml of 3% every morning? Do you think it will stop or slow down any bacteria issues.

Boylobster

Boylobster

Well, 40ml relative to how much plain water? The one time I tried using H202 with cuttings did *not* go well, though I could easily have made the solution too concentrated. The surest strategy for cloning is to concentrate on the basics, IMO: healthy, strong mothers, and stable water temps between 70-75F. I've read much enthusiastic support of Bottanicare's Power Clone recently as well, though I've yet to try it myself.

Good luck! ;)

Globel

Globel

I use a 120 Site ez clone. I tried that power clone last run and had bad success (30/120). I think it is just getting to warm and I am getting mushy stems. My last few runs have been far from steller. I use to get 99% success but now its mush city. Maybe i need new pucks.

Boylobster

Boylobster

What are your temps running, on average? For me, ~72F is ideal, and I use a small chiller to ensure that temps are stable. Also, it's best practice to thoroughly clean, sterilize, and rinse all your cloning gear between each run, pucks included. If you've had serious bacterial or mold problems, it may indeed be wise to replace all your pucks. It's a small expense for the peace of mind, in my opinion. :yes

B

BillPlimpton

after i use my EZ 30 site.....I run a half cup of bleach thru it for a week, then rinse that out, put in fresh for a week .....ever since ive done that...Ive had perfect success like i did the first 2 times when i bought it new, I also change out the sprayers 1 time every 6 months or so

audius

audius

i use a homemade cloneomatic 6000,yes i do use powerclone but thats it,,pure tap water,not phed. temps stay real close from 72 ,to 75,,ive gotten 100% sucess rate so far.it takes my clones 7 days,& i got roots. i personally dont use bleach or h2o2 to clean it,just hot ass water,& a good scrubbin.if my tems get to high i just plop in a ice bottel.[ old mountain dew bottel frozen]. my system is so simpile it scary.

C

Comercial

What are your temps running, on average? For me, ~72F is ideal, and I use a small chiller to ensure that temps are stable. Also, it's best practice to thoroughly clean, sterilize, and rinse all your cloning gear between each run, pucks included. If you've had serious bacterial or mold problems, it may indeed be wise to replace all your pucks. It's a small expense for the peace of mind, in my opinion. :yes

I do exactly this I keep 4 two liter bottles with water, I put 2 in during morning and exhange them at night helps with the temps. Keep the temps down and stable, a little clonex solution. And 3-5 days and theres roots.

Top Bottom