H2o2 with Home Made Clear Rez Together

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have been using my homemade Clear Rez witch is 1-5 Gram Per Gallon of pool shock, that is to make the stock solution witch is way cheaper then the Clear Rez at the Hydro Stores, but I sometimes still get a little slime.
This round I used H202 at 15ML a gallon to clean my 30 spot and then restarted cloner with 3ml to gallon and it says on the bottle to use every 3-5 days but I also want to know if I can use the Clear Rez also with the H202 in the Cloner, I want no slime nothing just want to run a Sterile Rez/ Clone Machine till I transplant them into the soil, then they will get the Caps ACT and all the love.

Trich king

Trich king

I would just run the h2o2 as it is just a high % peroxide, I run it @ 1/2 strength & replenish once every 5-7 days. Also ive never had slime issues in my cloner so maybe try cleaning w/like a 10:1 bleach solution in between to ensure no residule bacteria is left, just make sure to rinse really well. Ive had really good results using h2o2 in place of enzymes in my drip system but peroxide & soil dont mix well so just resume your normal regiman after

Top Bottom